ADVERTISEMENT

Homecoming/ Playoff game

Sep 28, 2018
What are the chances we see the similarities between FH-Alco homecoming/playoff game with the upcoming State championship game?

It would just tickle me to death to see FH thump Ridge game 2 like they did to Allegany. They have the ability and players. Just need to bring that same intensity.

Reactions: Dwj21
That’s exactly where I’d put my money.
Said from the get go, if they meet up again it will be a completely different game. I think FH will easily put the game away however, I’m hoping to see a good, close game

Every FH affiliated person I talk with is extremely confident. I don't recommend that approach. There is a difference between confidence and over confidence. This game should be a barn burner.

Reactions: ravemwp and Tony54
I’m with you FHHSAHS. It would be hard to comprehend if FH isn’t ready to play in a game where they have a chance to avenge a loss, let alone it being the State Championship game. A motivated FH team with the addition of Daniels at FB is the difference.

Definitely excited to watch this one!

DR. Z on WCBC Sadly said this morning MR 21 FH 14.. With that being said ol DR. Z was wrong in the first prediction of the regular season game of FH like 48 MR 17.. Lets hope his prediction is wrong and BIG RED can get sweet REVENGE tomorrow!

Ridge is no alco. They have dynamic players, solid coaching and a big physical line. Make no mistake FH is the underdog
McKenney guaranteed a Mtn Ridge victory. We need to get him back to FH or break into his home and steal some of his home brewed mead. 😂

I’m with you FHHSAHS. It would be hard to comprehend if FH isn’t ready to play in a game where they have a chance to avenge a loss, let alone it being the State Championship game. A motivated FH team with the addition of Daniels at FB is the difference.

Definitely excited to watch this one!
I just re-read the CTN article from the first game. 3 names missing from said article. Willis, Allen, and Daniels. FH cannot allow this to happen again. These 3 need to be involved in the offense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT