ADVERTISEMENT

From an outsider

Blueandgold45

Varsity Poster
Oct 21, 2017
Was Maryland now a West Virginian
I have never seen a more pathetic forum than the western Maryland forum. Guys, Girls, I’m from the Bridgeport area and follow high school football. Fort Hill and Allegany by far, for western Maryland and the whole state as 1A are top notch. I really don’t understand the playoff thing in your state or how things works. I keep reading the schedule issue with both schools and is so ubsurded. Point being schools wont play schools, this and that. If I read things like I do, if you have regions to make playoffs, play the teams in the region. If they suck, they suck. I have witnessed both fort hill and allegany. Both in my my mind are the top in the state in ther classification. Both Fort Hill and Allegany have the best following in the community I have ever seen. Cumberland should be proud to have 2 high schools that involved in high school football. I know the big game is this Saturday? Best luck to both schools. Point being I know both are rivals,But Cumberland, you guys have a great thing that most don’t. Pride, tradition. Good luck Both

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT