ADVERTISEMENT

FORT HILL VS MOUNTAIN RIDGE

after a few penalties on the XP from 30 yards he missed it.
Stays MR 13-10
I'm not sure either team will stop the other...

We have ourselves a game. MR misses the XP and the score remains 13-10.

MR Hold FH to force a punt, After a big return Ridge is at FH's 20 Trying to Extend The Lead

in other area news....
Shepherd Rams won last week on the final play of the game to survive to advance to Todays Quarter Final at Kutztown PA and They Did it Again in Miracle Fashion

Here Was Last Weeks Ending

Ridge just got screwed. Dude ran out of bounds easily with 13 seconds and they called him in bounds forcing Ridge to take a timeout. smh

Wow, Ridge scores on a reverse pass back to QB but flag for illegal man downfield. Scores stays 31-19 Horrible Officiating in this game

FH Scores again 38-19
Announcers Don't know who that players are, they are always calling the wrong names out

Follow it up with an onside kick down 20 with 3 seconds left. Good thing that wasn’t alkire doing it or he would’ve been publicly crucified
Yes, and FH could have easily punched it in if they had chosen to do so on their previous series. However, they gave multiple players the opportunity to play in a state championship game instead.

Good to see Patterson had to let Bryce pad his stats one last time this season
I was disappointed Patterson did not get his reserves on the field. Yes FH could have easily punched it in but chose to let the reserves get some much earned playing time in an already decided championship game. Patterson more concerned with certain players stats. I feel bad for the MR kids who may never have an opportunity to play in another championship game. Just my opinion.

Good to see Patterson had to let Bryce pad his stats one last time this season
Don't let what their coach did detract from what happened today. If that's who they want to be while FH chose to remove all their starters when they were easily going in for a touchdown, it speaks to the character of our coach and we should be very proud of him.

FH Scores again 38-19
Announcers Don't know who that players are, they are always calling the wrong names out
Announcers were horrible. But that is to be expected when there is absolutely no interest for high school football in Maryland. Even the guys that usually do it from a local Baltimore station are horrible at it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT