ADVERTISEMENT

Fort Hill vs. Loyola

I don't think you can add teams to your schedule at this point and I haven't seen them on the sched prior to now. I don't know what the point would be for Fort Hill because they aint even beating their area opponents. Basketball season is about over and Im not sure its ever started up that way. L-Blakefield is a .500 team but no one in that area could touch them on the court.

This is a football group and Western MD. I don' t think Baltimore Basketball is relevant to anyone here
Perhaps they should "reclassify" the schools up here in Western Maryland for basketball so they can "compete better" with the eastern city schools. You know, kind of the way they did for football in 1-A (Dunbar) to compete with Fort Hill and Alco and the west because "no one in that area could touch them on the.." field! So tired of hearing from this guy!

Man you all are gonna run me back into the dark. I dont know what they did to you all in 1A football out there. Fort Hill was the truth in football, can't even no one out that way compete with them and they perform statewide by winning. Same way I'm talking about hoops in my area. You talking basketball is like any other school out west talking football. It's a wrap. Believe this, Dunbar is there for basketball too. Peep Dashawn Phillip and these squads.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT