ADVERTISEMENT

Fort Hill Offense!!!!

ravemwp

All State Poster
Jul 29, 2022
So I have stated on this board on several occasions that I believe #11 gives the FH offense more upside. Now on the other hand #11 is an outstanding LB as well. I don't think Alkire likes to have his QB1 playing both sides. Maybe it's not that beneficial to have #11 at QB full time. (losing on defense what he gains on offense. The old is the juice worth the squeeze theory). That being said, I don't think any team is game planning against the FH QB position at all. Wondering if Alkire has even considered putting Bender, or Ross under center, in the shotgun, the pistol, or even the wildcat for a series or two. With emergence of Younger, imagine Bender, or Ross, handing off or keeping the ball on some of those buck sweeps. I just don't think teams fear #11 or #8 with the ball in their hands the way they would be with Bender, Ross scaring the crap out of defenders, and opening up running lanes for Daniels, and Younger. Just a thought to change things up a bit. Give a different look. Take some pressure off the normal QBs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT