ADVERTISEMENT

Fort Hill JV rolls to 42-0 Homecoming win

BrianH1974

Blue Chip Poster
May 2, 2005
Congrats to the FH JV team. Offense, defense, special teams all preformed at top level. #24 going to be a good one. QB throws a nice pass, defense was smothering.

Congrats to the FH JV team. Offense, defense, special teams all preformed at top level. #24 going to be a good one. QB throws a nice pass, defense was smothering.
I just can't help myself - passing? fh? are you sure you saw a fh pass? well we will put a stop to that before that young man gets the wrong idea!

This Sophomore OL will be awesome as SRs in the 2020 Season. They’re big and nasty across the board. One of the best I’ve seen in about 15 years.

Let's remember that with no freshmen fb at alco they are a young jv team to with all or most talent moved up to varsity

Let's remember that with no freshmen fb at alco they are a young jv team to with all or most talent moved up to varsity
I'm not disagreeing with you but last year when the allegany jv's beat fh there was a lot made of it so it seems only fair to treat this year's game the same.

Reactions: CamperGrad1999
I understand that 110%. Any win over FH is great and any loss to them sucks lol. Unfortunately us on the blue side have had to indear more of the sucks than greats lol. Here's to another Homecoming. Looking forward to it as always and hope the boys on both sides of have fun, show respect to each other and to the game and both sides come out injury free. But as always Let's Go Blue

I'm not disagreeing with you but last year when the allegany jv's beat fh there was a lot made of it so it seems only fair to treat this year's game the same.
Sure they would make a big deal out of it. Last year as the same as this year the JV team were mostly freshman. keep in mind part of the big deal is these kids coming to Allegany didn't even have a winning record and they haven't beaten a D 1 Washington team in like 18 years. Just my opinion but if the Allegany JV team had all their sophmores they don't loose a game this year.

So how does a group of sophs go from getting pounded on through their childhood years all of the sudden never lose a game? If you combine the FH frosh with the sophomores for the season it wouldn't be close. The Alco kids that got moved to varsity were out of necessity to even field a team. Move them all back to the JV and I dont see how one can erase a 89-0 score - which is the combined score of both Little Homecoming games. This without even combining the 9th grade FH players.

LOL yeah right, more like it was treated as if little homecoming doesn't really count.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT