ADVERTISEMENT

Fort Hill Havre De Grace

Just seen DTF on a FH kids helmet.... wow

FH needs to get away from this trend of personal fouls...

The personal foul where he went into the QB on the ground was legit

Just seen DTF on a FH kids helmet.... wow

FH needs to get away from this trend of personal fouls...

The personal foul where he went into the QB on the ground was legit

Watch the replay...the FH player was pushed into the QB after the whistle was blown.

Reactions: 4R341
Announcers said that FH could play with Wise and that Banks will probably drive the bus home since he could do everything. That's pretty complementary.

FH's #5 scored five touchdowns. Where's the praise for this young man???

Watch the replay...the FH player was pushed into the QB after the whistle was blown.

That is exactly what I saw. The other penalties are legit and they are embarrassing. There are some hotheads on this team that I'll be glad to see go - it makes us look bad.

Well, they are crumbling.
I'm not trying to be disagreeable but they were like 40 pt underdogs, they got within 7 and then FH got back to being serious and turned it on. I think HDG played a pretty impressive game and it just shows how much more impressive FH is that they can consistently mess up on special teams, get the same penalties they have ALL year, throw the ball like twice in an entire game, both incomplete I might add, forget you have #2 for several possessions, have db's getting burned on lob passes that should be intercepted, run the same person, same play 33 times in a row and still win! They are doing something right.

I'm not trying to be disagreeable but they were like 40 pt underdogs, they got within 7 and then FH got back to being serious and turned it on. I think HDG played a pretty impressive game and it just shows how much more impressive FH is that they can consistently mess up on special teams, get the same penalties they have ALL year, throw the ball like twice in an entire game, both incomplete I might add, forget you have #2 for several possessions, have db's getting burned on lob passes that should be intercepted, run the same person, same play 33 times in a row and still win! They are doing something right.

Amen.

Announcers said that FH could play with Wise and that Banks will probably drive the bus home since he could do everything. That's pretty complementary.
the announcers are idiots, FH CANNOT play with Wise, it would be a complete demolition. Those of you who think FH is in this category are fooling yourselves.
Banks took advantage of 13 getting himself thrown out late in the season and he has done nothing but get the job done over and over - mvp

Last edited:
the announcers are idiots, FH CANNOT play with Wise, it would a complete demolition. Those of you who think FH is in this category are fooling yourselves.
Banks took advantage of 13 getting himself thrown out late in the season and he has done nothing but get the job done over and over - mvp

Of course it's hyperbole. Nobody believes they could play with Wise. They are just giving complements in the same manner they hyped HDG. I am posting about the announcers for cripes sake. I am only showing how the announcing prattle was working both ways.

You know, I am not making excuses for the areas where FH comes up a bit short. But if you have the line they do and the running back they have, why not run it until the other guy stops it. In fact, it looks to me that all the teams in this championship series pretty much run what got them there whether it worked or not. It's high school

Watched it... FH player went hard at the QB. I just wanna see better sportsmanship
Gen I love your posts, but how can we be looking at the same thing and you not see the HDG player shove 50 from behind, that was the start of anything that happened after. It could have been offsetting at best but 50 did not just dive on his own.

He was pushed, but threw his knee into the fall. it was uneccessary..which is the call..uneccessary roughness.

However I said the other day that it would be closer than last year, and that we might be surprised...HdG played an inspired game.

FH played sloppy and still won by 3tds... Good JOB RED! You made Cumberland proud...

Gen I love your posts, but how can we be looking at the same thing and you not see the HDG player shove 50 from behind, that was the start of anything that happened after. It could have been offsetting at best but 50 did not just dive on his own.

To me it was clear... maybe part of the game, but a obvious "flop". Watched the slow mo replay, and he went hard at the defenseless QB, just to act like a 8 year old and say "why did you push me". It was a clear act. I'm only coming from a place of integrity. Would love to see FH have a CLEAN victory, and be all business, without the emotion

He didn't just land on him... he loaded up to make a major impact, but that commentator!!! Making it sound like "that's how you build dynasties"... he very much sugar coated dirty play.

I know that the main two guys who announced this year were the same as previous years, Bruce Cunningham who is sports caster from local fox affiliate in Baltimore and Stan White who is an old Baltimore Colt linebacker and works on the radio side of Ravens football broadcast. The newer guy was a previous Baltimore Raven linebacker. Honestly, I think that the broadcast sucked and there are three if not four better sport casters in Baltimore that could do a better job but because The CW Baltimore is partnered with the local fox station here Bruce gets the call. I am just glad I can see them on TV.

Did anyone else get really bad audio from all the games? It seemed like there were whistles going off at the snap of the ball every single down! I know it is a local broadcast but damn. Maybe it was just me.

He didn't just land on him... he loaded up to make a major impact, but that commentator!!! Making it sound like "that's how you build dynasties"... he very much sugar coated dirty play.
Agreed, as usual you make good points, but can't you agree that after the whistle blew the HDG guy shoved him, that's a late hit and a block in the back, that was two penalties!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT