ADVERTISEMENT

Fort Hill Cupcake Schedule

BrianH1974

Blue Chip Poster
May 2, 2005
I've been reading and listening to all the so-called fans out there calling out Fort Hill for having a weak cupcake schedule these last few years.

Now it's time to man up and give credit where credit is due. This schedule is top rate for a Class 1A school. I see no one in the state 1A capable of playing with Sherando other than FH. Whatever that means come playoffs we will find out. But time to tip your hats to FH. Yes Curley got cancelled but they were on the schedule. I've said before this FH schedule is tougher than the one Martinsburg and other big MD Schools play. FH does have balls after all. Some of you haters need to man up and admit it.

NICE JOB!!!

Who said anything negative about this year's schedule?????...just curious... As a side note weren't you bragging up clearville and those pa boys? Hell they looked worse than silver oak ijs

Last edited:
To be fair, very few 1A Maryland schools are going to play a Sherando type team - and I will give you credit for that. But the original FH schedule wasn't overly ambitious. Avalon is a small private school that wasn't going to be much of a challenge although they had one exceptional player. And Curley is in the MIAA B league for a reason. As I have said all year, it's a good schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT