ADVERTISEMENT

For the FH schedule bashers......

Done did mine. I try to treat everyone the way I want to be treated. Yeah, I'm sure I have been a dick in the past on here. The older I get the more I realize it's much easier to just be nice.

Well I don't have anything to hide. But not dumb enough to do it while people continue to hide behind theirs...

Lol. I have nothing to hide nor would I say anything to jeopardize the friendships and trust I have with people in more official positions at FH. I know first hand what the FH football family is all about. I am extremely protective of them and have stayed away from here for a few years because it's easy to get sucked in by the negativity people spout off like it's factual. I love them like my own family and when my time is done will miss it greatly. :(

I see you're using your real name on here.
I posted my real name above and think I've treated people fairly while behind my forum name. I don't think I would have said something differently if my name was attached from the beginning.

I never said not to question Todd. You are looking at it one sided equally. People would be less inclined to talk so rudely to each other and quite frankly the conversation may be more productive had it not been done from behind fictitious names. I like to certainly think I've talked to people in a respectful manner regardless of what name I posted from. And yes I am going to trust Todd over a new name that joined this year who has 12 posts.

Yes, I have known who you are for quite a while. I certainly admire your efforts for the school and otherwise for the community. We have exchanged emails, but not recently because I seldom go to that account. I disagree completely about posting one's name because of potential psychos out there. It really has nothing to do with general discourse as far as I am concerned.

As far as my posts here, well... I comment about what I see at face value. The only time I went directly at Todd was when he personally posted the 25 Reasons Keyser dropped FH. Other than that, I am going with the flow. If someone posts that my comments are stupid, I answer... or not.

It's a forum, not life and death. And, basis your life's experience you know that better than most. FH is on an uncontested dream roll. If you think you are not going to get some hits about it... please think again. The Wha' 'bout dat runnin' clock types you have around here will get answered when fun to do so.

There is a lot of serious stuff going on in the world right now. It goes without saying that this forum isn't one of them. So, no. I will never publish my name. It just isn't that important to me.

Reactions: BoyznBlue
I'm not asking you to Lag. There are times we have not seen eye to eye but I certainly don't have an issue with you. In fact my post had nothing to do with you at all. I'm proud of what Cumberland has accomplished between the two schools. The kids are awesome. Both sides of town. Heck yeah there is crazy stuff going on in this world. The crap our kids deal with these days is quite sad. Our police and fire are over burdened, under paid, and under appreciated. And it's not looking to get any better.

I'm not asking you to Lag. There are times we have not seen eye to eye but I certainly don't have an issue with you. In fact my post had nothing to do with you at all. I'm proud of what Cumberland has accomplished between the two schools. The kids are awesome. Both sides of town. Heck yeah there is crazy stuff going on in this world. The crap our kids deal with these days is quite sad. Our police and fire are over burdened, under paid, and under appreciated. And it's not looking to get any better.

I think I read on some page or other about the starting pay for Cumberland police. Really sad. Bad times all around. I was blessed to have grown up in Cumberland and graduate from Alco in 68. I can safely say, my world is not this world. I worry for my sons and granddaughter. But, that is another story for another time.

As far as this forum.... it is what it is and that ain't much. I take it as pure amusement, one practical joke after another. There is nothing better than coming up with a good line. I would hope all come to see that. It's like... don't ask me if I am serious... this is not a serious subject.

Reactions: FortHillFan89
THE LAGMEISTER THEORY OF SCHEDULE RANKINGS for weeks 7 and 8.

FORT HILL
Melbourne Central 353
Friendship 734
Total: 1087

ALCO
Keyser 3855
Northern 7245
Total: 11,100

1087 compared to 11,100

What, Keyser isn't cheap meat all of the sudden?

I know, I know, FH is a powerhouse and Alco isnt so theae rankings aren't fair.

THE LAGMEISTER THEORY OF SCHEDULE RANKINGS for weeks 7 and 8.

FORT HILL
Melbourne Central 353
Friendship 734
Total: 1087

ALCO
Keyser 3855
Northern 7245
Total: 11,100

1087 compared to 11,100

What, Keyser isn't cheap meat all of the sudden?

I know, I know, FH is a powerhouse and Alco isnt so theae rankings aren't fair.

FH has every reason to be proud of that 2 game lineup. I am sure there hasn't been this much excitement over two upcoming games all year.

I - as well as everyone in Cumberland - will be cheering for Big Red to bring home two victories.

Did you guys see where Fort Hill now has two graduates currently starting for D 1 schools?

Although I'm sure it has happened before, I'm not aware of it recently. Accomplishing that feat playing such a "horrible schedule" must be damn near a miracle.

Reactions: sentinel-nurse
Did you guys see where Fort Hill now has two graduates currently starting for D 1 schools?

Although I'm sure it has happened before, I'm not aware of it recently. Accomplishing that feat playing such a "horrible schedule" must be damn near a miracle.

Well, that's a stretch calling 2 a miracle. But speaking of this year's schedule and FH's ranking, who are the current D1 prospects and what are their stats now that we are this far along in the season.

I'm not close enough to know names, etc. but doesn't FH have the one LB who's started every game since his freshman year and is a stud? If he doesn't play D1 he's at least on somebody's radar.

Also sidenote.. did Graves from last year end up playing anywhere? Great player from the little bit I saw.

I'm not close enough to know names, etc. but doesn't FH have the one LB who's started every game since his freshman year and is a stud? If he doesn't play D1 he's at least on somebody's radar.

Also sidenote.. did Graves from last year end up playing anywhere? Great player from the little bit I saw.

To my knowledge there is currently one D1 commit from either school and that Bratton from Allegany, in baseball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT