ADVERTISEMENT

for the FH insiders.........

The HAMMER will have a great game!! He's had a great season already considering he's a sophomore, playing a position he's never played till this year and he was out most of last season with a broken ankle!!
I want my BIG RED not to take this team lightly-- they're from a small town too with a lot of pride! Remain focused on what the goal is and get it done!!

Yes anyone that knows him had that sick feeling in there stomach, seeing how much it hurt him to not be on the field playing. Toughest kid I know wish him all the best well deserved.

Reactions: sentinel-nurse
Truly gotta hand it to these young men, won as a team, lost as a team. After the lost to Keyser, didn't hear of any finger pointing and little complaining. The young men kept their composure, maintained focus and kept busy with their schoolwork and practice day in and day out, regardless of outcome hats off to every player, band member, cheerleader, coaches and parents and everyone else I forgot to mention. Let's go down state and represent Western Maryland be it from FH, ALCO, MR, Northern or Southern in a manner in which we can all be proud of! Let's bring home another STATE CHAMPIONSHIP BANNER TO WESTERN MARYLAND!

Truly gotta hand it to these young men, won as a team, lost as a team. After the lost to Keyser, didn't hear of any finger pointing and little complaining. The young men kept their composure, maintained focus and kept busy with their schoolwork and practice day in and day out, regardless of outcome hats off to every player, band member, cheerleader, coaches and parents and everyone else I forgot to mention. Let's go down state and represent Western Maryland be it from FH, ALCO, MR, Northern or Southern in a manner in which we can all be proud of! Let's bring home another STATE CHAMPIONSHIP BANNER TO WESTERN MARYLAND!

I agree with this wholeheartedly. The FH players are really good kids and I hope they win big tomorrow and bring a three-peat back to Western Maryland.

Reactions: sentinel-nurse
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT