ADVERTISEMENT

FH at Keyser

ESPN1230

Junior Varsity Reader
Sep 1, 2014
Any thoughts? I've talked to some Keyser fans who are not optonistic. I haven't talked to anyone who thinks it'll be much of a game. I'm hoping for a good game at least.

I believe FH wins this one. FH will take the lead and not let that 21 pt lead go like they did last year in Cumberland. Keyser will keep pace, but will be behind all the way.

Fort Hill 35
Keyser 14

Reactions: ESPN1230
TALKED TO A KEYSER FATHER OF A PLAYER HE SAID" WE ARE YOUNG BUT WE WILL PLAY ARE BEST GAME,FORTHILL WILL MOST LIKELY WIN THIS YEAR HOWEVER ONCW WE GET OLDER WE WILL HAVE A VERY HARD TEAM TO BEAT" HE ALSO SAID THEY HAVE ALOT OF YOUNGER CLASS MAN PLAYING.

I say FH 41 Keyser 21

I fully expect FH to have their foot on the gas the entire game. Although Keyser may have done FH a favor last year by ending the streak and refocusing FH on a 3rd straight state title, they still ended the winning streak. I anticipate Ours doing a lot of running around in the backfield with FH defenders shooting the gaps and applying max pressure. FH will control the game start to finish

FH 28
KHS 14

Even though Keyser is a young team this year, they will be pumped and ready to play as
they always are against FH. Only one advantage for Keyser is the game is on there turf. But I see FH controlling the whole game, and the defense really bringing it. Hopefully an injury free game on both sides

Reactions: jeremiah_sl_21
100% agree with you wvguy43 they both play smash mouth football always have and always will this will be a good game i believe either way it goes

FH- 35
KEYSER- 14
Keyser will score on a few drawn up in the dirt plays but that's about it. Fort hill has to many offensive threats.

Sportsmanship between these 2 teams tonight is awsome. Helping each other up, slap on the helmet. Way football should be!!

Reactions: Waggle Pass
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT