ADVERTISEMENT

FH 7-on-7 chaos

Nobody cares about what kids are doing at 7 on 7, yet every time Fort Hill has a 7 on 7, FH people make a thread asking how FH did at the 7 on 7. So try again on that one. Big swing and a miss.

And while nobody cares what kids do at the park pool, you are a horrible patent/person if you aren't concerned when kids ate left at the pool.

There is obviously more to this when all you concentrate on during a thread about fights and children who are left behind... is a bus, a pool, and how a forum that always cares about 7 on 7 all of a sudden doesnt.

You really can't be taken seriously when you complain about 'I heard! I heard!" and then make a thread about how 'you heard' Alco had a 9-game schedule.

You SJWs are so easily triggered.

Exactly. What is obvious is that FH left in a huff. Or, as the Marx Brothers would say, "A minute and a huff."

Things got out of control to the point that the team was quickly yanked off the field and a head count never ensued. Conclusion: lack of player control and consideration.

And this would, if true, be a significant coaching issue if things were so bad that the team left quickly and players - left in that environment - had to call their parents to pick them up.

Once again, imagine Allegany here. I mean really. The cry for Hansel's head on a stake would be overwhelming.

[QUOTE="OneRing, post: 39984, member: 516"]Nobody cares about what kids are doing at 7 on 7, yet every time Fort Hill has a 7 on 7, FH people make a thread asking how FH did at the 7 on 7. So try again on that one. Big swing and a miss.

And while nobody cares what kids do at the park pool, you are a horrible patent/person if you aren't concerned when kids ate left at the pool.

There is obviously more to this when all you concentrate on during a thread about fights and children who are left behind... is a bus, a pool, and how a forum that always cares about 7 on 7 all of a sudden doesnt.

You really can't be taken seriously when you complain about 'I heard! I heard!" and then make a thread about how 'you heard' Alco had a 9-game schedule.

You SJWs are so easily triggered.[/QUOTE]

Obviously you care a lot about it since you have several comments and likes in this thread.

Nobody cares about what kids are doing at 7 on 7, yet every time Fort Hill has a 7 on 7, FH people make a thread asking how FH did at the 7 on 7. So try again on that one. Big swing and a miss.

I realize you have little to cheer about these days. If what FH does at 7 on 7 gets you going have at it my man.

I realize you have little to cheer about these days. If what FH does at 7 on 7 gets you going have at it my man.

We have no idea how well FH did in the 7 on 7 - they didn't play football enough to be noticed. 'Thug Hill' showed up and engaged in fights. By the end of the year I gather the team will run through a metal detector after they clear the steps.

Well, that is unless the coach gets his team under control and manages to take a head count after each game.

[QUOTE="OneRing, post: 39984, member: 516"]Nobody cares about what kids are doing at 7 on 7, yet every time Fort Hill has a 7 on 7, FH people make a thread asking how FH did at the 7 on 7. So try again on that one. Big swing and a miss.

Obviously you care a lot about it since you have several comments and likes in this thread.[/QUOTE]

Obviously you don't read everything, just what you wanted to read. I never said no on cares about 7 on 7. BrianH did.

Says the guy with the thread about the Alco schedule. So much FH success, yet you focus on allegany. Strange.

If nobody cares about FH 7 on 7, then you are calling a lot of FH fans nobodies.

We have no idea how well FH did in the 7 on 7 - they didn't play football enough to be noticed. 'Thug Hill' showed up and engaged in fights. By the end of the year I gather the team will run through a metal detector after they clear the steps.

Well, that is unless the coach gets his team under control and manages to take a head count after each game.

Pretty spiteful especially when considering the only information anyone has, has been posted on this board - no other bits of information that might pass for fact have been discovered. The hate continues to spew out....maybe compose yourself and then do what the English say: Keep Calm and Carry On. It's a long season.

After wading through the last 30 or so posts, does anyone really know what happened or not?

Pretty spiteful especially when considering the only information anyone has, has been posted on this board - no other bits of information that might pass for fact have been discovered. The hate continues to spew out....maybe compose yourself and then do what the English say: Keep Calm and Carry On. It's a long season.

When I use hyperbole I make it as fanciful as I can so as to be obvious.

No.....and certainly not anything close to what might pass for a journalistic standard for print.

No crying in baseball.... not journalistic standard in forum.... Then again, this forum has more of a standard than any current media.

You have petty issues. You want to elaborate or just use blurbs. Right now, you're a liar or misinformed.

Neither.....just calling the balls and strikes as I see them. That's allowed. I have no control over the quality of your or other's pitching.

Neither.....just calling the balls and strikes as I see them. That's allowed. I have no control over the quality of your or other's pitching.

Nobody elected or selected you as a formal, forum umpire. You have no more authority to pass judgment than your personal opinion that the "world sucks." You sit in the stands like everybody else and give an opinion.

Last edited:
Nobody elected or selected you as a formal, forum umpire. You have no more authority to pass judgment than your personal opinion that the "world sucks." You sit in the stands like everybody else and give an opinion. To suggest otherwise is just more of your ongoing hubris.

Aren't you going to comment on my line? Or, did you accidentally hit reply?

Oh, by the way, I am still waiting on the the tracks I covered....as in , "not the first time you've covered your tracks."

Aren't you going to comment on my line? Or, did you accidentally hit reply?

Oh, by the way, I am still waiting on the the tracks I covered....as in , "not the first time you've covered your tracks."

I used a "Lag" quote; you should take it as a compliment.

As long as you feel you were complimenting me I will take that as bridge to further exchanges.

As long as the bridge is built with a foundation of facts....otherwise, it will just be another trip from Oldtown to Green Spring.

Last edited:
As long as the bridge is built with a foundation of facts....otherwise, it will just be another trip from Oldtown to Green Spring.

My bridge to you was the willingness to accept opinions and exchanges that sometimes become heated.... then, move on. This, by definition, is a discussion board and you are not entitled to be the arbiter of facts.

Last edited:
My bridge to you was the willingness to accept opinions and exchanges that sometimes become heated.... then, move on. This, by definition, is a discussion board and you are not entitled to be the arbiter of facts.

Moving on....always differentiating between exchanges of opinion and those informed by facts....Go Big Red!

Moving on....always differentiating between exchanges of opinion and those informed by facts....Go Big Red!

You say "moving on" and then take another bite of the apple. I said I was willing to move on when folks admit they are having a discussion... exchanging opinions. How much more fair can one get?

I have stated you are entitled to your opinions, because that is all you or anyone else has around here. You have no more "facts" regarding your claim that "the world sucks" (a common expression of 12 year olds) than you do about the 7 on 7.

You cannot admit that all you have is your opinion. What the hell is wrong with you? I tried to give you a way out because I do that when a thread becomes boring. Frankly, it became boring when you started posting your "Blab, Blab, Blab, Blab"- now there is a quality juxtaposition of phrase if I ever read one.

You are the quintessential bore, long on pronouncement and short explanation. If you want to continue go ahead. Start with you bullshit claim that I cover my "tracks." Since you are the "fact" man... "fact" that up with something.

The I-got-nothin'-left claim of the FH lumpenproletariat, who played football but never learned to read.

A whopper of a comment...will take me two hands to handle this one. Alco Elitism at work - really? And your university diploma is from where? And you're still chasing the soccer ball.

Last edited:
A whopper of a comment...will take me two hands to handle this one. Alco Elitism at work - really? And your university diploma is from where? And you're still chasing the soccer ball.
It's Allegany's fault they are elite?

Is there anything you won't cry about during your absurd attempts to defend Fort Hill for being negligent with its players? Please, stop sniffing the jock straps and remove your rose colored glasses for the sake of reason.

It's Allegany's fault they are elite?

Is there anything you won't cry about during your absurd attempts to defend Fort Hill for being negligent with its players? Please, stop sniffing the jock straps and remove your rose colored glasses for the sake of reason.

You guys must be twins....nothing absurd in pointing out shortfalls in the discussion that relies upon a dearth of facts and filled to varying degrees with supposition - easily leading to innuendo and bad analysis - nothing wrong with having an opinion on that.

Other than that, looking for a good WM area football season.

You guys must be twins....nothing absurd in pointing out shortfalls in the discussion that relies upon a dearth of facts and filled to varying degrees with supposition - easily leading to innuendo and bad analysis - nothing wrong with having an opinion on that.

Other than that, looking for a good WM area football season.

You still got some of the sweat stains on the end of your nose. The only shortfalls have been on your end as your drive to distract has fallen flat, leaving you pitifully pitching prose for your own amusement. You've spent the last four days wafting your own flatus your way and happily telling us how wonderful you think it smells.

Other than that, really hoping the FH coaching staff forgets to forget any players for at least the rest of the season.

You still got some of the sweat stains on the end of your nose. The only shortfalls have been on your end as your drive to distract has fallen flat, leaving you pitifully pitching prose for your own amusement. You've spent the last four days wafting your own flatus your way and happily telling us how wonderful you think it smells.

Other than that, really hoping the FH coaching staff forgets to forget any players for at least the rest of the season.

I'm glad you've been entertained.....still looking for more facts and less guesswork.....you seem to be one of the resident experts on that matter.

I'm glad you've been entertained.....still looking for more facts and less guesswork.....you seem to be one of the resident experts on that matter.

Looks like your just trolling instead of looking for facts, but then what else is a SJW good for? BTW, some Lotrimin will fix the jock itch you got on your ear.

Looks like your just trolling instead of looking for facts, but then what else is a SJW good for? BTW, some Lotrimin will fix the jock itch you got on your ear.

Obviously a recurring malady on your own person.....You don't strike me as the type to have an office on Seton Drive so it must be a remedy you've used many times.....how else would you know?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT