ADVERTISEMENT

FH 7-on-7 chaos

BoyznBlue

Franchise Poster
Sep 18, 2007
Does anybody know what happened last week at the 7-on-7 FH was in? I heard there were several fights and other problems.

Several fights broke out so Todd pulled our boys. A few parents were upset because two players were left behind in the attempt to leave.

WHOLLY COW...where was this 7 on 7 held at? Have we gotten this bad that we can't have a simple competition with out a fight. Who was the incident with? GEEEESH!

I hope this doesn't turn into a year of the 'tude and a cage match at homecoming - what with some lapses to chippy by the Campers.

Reactions: BIGALCO_70
Several fights broke out so Todd pulled our boys. A few parents were upset because two players were left behind in the attempt to leave.

I would kind of hope so. This forum went nuts when Preaskorn didn't take players to a Ravens game, but he never left players behind. I don't think I've ever heard of that happening.

I would kind of hope so. This forum went nuts when Preaskorn didn't take players to a Ravens game, but he never left players behind. I don't think I've ever heard of that happening.

I never heard of such a thing being covered up so completely!! Imagine if you will, had this happened to Allegany. This forum would explode with filth and foul, demanding Hansel's head on a stake.

Proof positive that: When it's Red just put it to bed!

Was it a good fight like Allegany and Southern last year?

I think here there were fights, plural, with a couple players left behind.... but the great cover up ensues. As for Southern, if memory serves, a Southern coach was pulling on an Allegany player while the Southern kid was free to continue.... so the Allegany bench emptied. Not really much of a fight, certainly not multiple fights with players left behind.

I never heard of such a thing being covered up so completely!! Imagine if you will, had this happened to Allegany. This forum would explode with filth and foul, demanding Hansel's head on a stake.

Proof positive that: When it's Red just put it to bed!

Speaking of proof. What is yours that this is some sort of cover up? I know a crowd for a 7 on 7 would be huge by Allegany standards, but maybe, just maybe, those that did go don't populate this board.

Speaking of proof. What is yours that this is some sort of cover up? I know a crowd for a 7 on 7 would be huge by Allegany standards, but maybe, just maybe, those that did go don't populate this board.

Oh please. Multiple fights, players pulled and two reported to have been left behind... and.... and no elaboration on the event? Again... Oh please. FH folks around here are into all the minutiae, all year long. Nobody is elaborating because it doesn't reflect well.

Incidentally, Allegany was somewhere on Friday:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/...tball-championship-20150619-photogallery.html

Who did FH play ? Where did they play? Who got left behind and why? "left behind" as in FH was somewhere and Todd pulled the bus out with out the 2 players.?

Nothing to do with being a FH fan. Would just like some facts.

All the Baltimore Sun link did was to verify they held a 7 on 7 and showed a bunch a pics.

Reactions: Waggle Pass
Who did FH play ? Where did they play? Who got left behind and why? "left behind" as in FH was somewhere and Todd pulled the bus out with out the 2 players.?

Nothing to do with being a FH fan. Would just like some facts.

All the Baltimore Sun link did was to verify they held a 7 on 7 and showed a bunch a pics.

"7-on-7 high school football championship"

There are 15 pics, so I am assuming different size schools. In the first pic is Allegany's Brendon Dougherty defending a pass. I have no idea if this is the 7 on 7 that FH attended. I have no information about Allegany other than finding the pics. Was this where FH was also but did not get to the championship game since they pulled out of the competition or was FH elsewhere. We just don't know.

What I do know is that this Raven's 7 on 7 event is fairly high profile for the the schools. Whatever did happen for FH, I hope it wasn't at M&T.

Brendon Doughtery played for Allegany 3 years ago. I don't think it happened at Ravens Tournament as that was this weekend. The fights were a week ago

Brendon Doughtery played for Allegany 3 years ago. I don't think it happened at Ravens Tournament as that was this weekend. The fights were a week ago

Right you are. The pics are deceiving because it is on an updated page with this right below:

The Ravens hosted the 7-on-7 high school football championship at M&T Bank Stadium on Friday. Copyright © 2018, The Baltimore Sun, a Baltimore Sun Media Group publication |

Reactions: cumbfanatic
When it's Red just put it to bed!

It would be great if people would wait until there are facts in evidence to then opine upon.....in a much more credible manner than admitting that "I think..." "I have no information....." "I have no idea...." "We just don;t know" "Assuming"....c'mon, let's cut the BS and opine with some credibility. If you can't meet that standard based upon the event, then don;t opine.....there's plenty of time to do that when the facts emerge. Good grief.

It would be great if people would wait until there are facts in evidence to then opine upon.....in a much more credible manner than admitting that "I think..." "I have no information....." "I have no idea...." "We just don;t know" "Assuming"....c'mon, let's cut the BS and opine with some credibility. If you can't meet that standard based upon the event, then don;t opine.....there's plenty of time to do that when the facts emerge. Good grief.

This was posted:

"Several fights broke out so Todd pulled our boys. A few parents were upset because two players were left behind in the attempt to leave."

This is more than enough information to "opine" about in this forum. Furthermore, after many years around here, I feel more than free to post that we would know a hell of a lot more if this were Alco, especially if a coach left players behind.

You may also feel equally free - which you have - to be the self appointed forum arbiter on when not to post.

It's definitely factual. A lot of people witnessed it and the FH players and their parents are talking about it. And evidently there is even video of some of the craziness.

So are you saying you have or you have not seen or received specific information? If you have, please share, I'm interested to know.

Reactions: hbpass2
It's definitely factual. A lot of people witnessed it and the FH players and their parents are talking about it. And evidently there is even video of some of the craziness.

Yep. Looks like specific information to me:

"...fights broke out...Todd pulled our boys... two players were left behind...."

We have the specific what. All that is missing is the why. Why the multiple fights? Why were players left behind? And personally, why is this getting the cold shower around here.

I can speculate. But for now I will not because it isn't helpful. I will reiterate that if this were to have happened to Alco we would have known about it blow for blow... and we would have definitely known why players were left behind.

It is not even a whitewash. It is a code of silence.

Lest we forget:

I specifically remember a Keyser player involved in an 'after game' situation. The FH 'forum-dom' immediately started their 'Sturm und Drang' the day after, long before the facts were known. Years before that, a key Alco player had an after game run in... FH posters started that night with declarations that the player should be kicked off the team. Oh yes folks.

Last edited:
So...details? Anyone? The seed is planted, water that sumbitch.

So...details? Anyone? The seed is planted, water that sumbitch.

Look, this may well have been a herculean effort by Appel, the in loco parentis, to get his young men out of a bad situation. It's summer. It's hot... no pads or helmets... bad juju.

Fists start flying. One fight... mkay. Things start getting out of hand and Appel reels the boys in. I get it.

Just tell me that some adult member of Appel's staff stayed with whomever was left behind. Maybe the young men were detained or hurt... doesn't matter. All I would like to know is that no player was left to their own devices.

Reactions: OneRing
The 2 boys still haven’t come home to Cumberland. Their last Instagram post said they have found a place to live under the bridge adjacent to M&T Stadium and have started a successful water bottle business. They sell cold water at the traffic light next to the stadium. Of course, they had to crack a few skulls to take over that block, but life on the South Side has prepared them for such violence. Keep up the good work boys! You’ve got a lot of folk on this board really worried about you. At least, they appear to be.

Reactions: Redwhite90
The 2 boys still haven’t come home to Cumberland. Their last Instagram post said they have found a place to live under the bridge adjacent to M&T Stadium and have started a successful water bottle business. They sell cold water at the traffic light next to the stadium. Of course, they had to crack a few skulls to take over that block, but life on the South Side has prepared them for such violence. Keep up the good work boys! You’ve got a lot of folk on this board really worried about you. At least, they appear to be.

So, you were one of the smart-asses (or know a smart-ass) that started a fight? (We are slowly getting enough nuggets to project the truth.)

It's beginning to shape up that perhaps FH wasn't handling things in the best possible way .... that more than likely, FH was getting their ass kicked because they have no passing game... and they started to throw punches.

Or, at least we are getting the kind of response one gets when chump-ism has to pay a price.

I await anyone to state otherwise. Do we get more silly-ass responses or some facts?

Last edited:
I thought you were worried about the kids. It looks like that premise has fallen apart.

You should change your name to Blabmeister. All you do is blab your gums and wag your finger at everyone. If everyone in the world was like the Blabmeister, what a beautiful world it would be.

Wait, most of the world is like Blabmeister. That’s why the world sucks! A bunch of fanatics like you are constantly creating “Fake News” to further “their side” and to hear themselves speak.

Blab, Blab, Blab, Blab, Blab.....

Look in the mirror Blabmeister and be honest with yourself. Do you like the image looking back at you? Let go of your ego and think about all of your phony self righteous comments on this board and ask yourself if you like the person (I was going to say man, but thought better if it) you’ve become. A bitter, self righteous, fake news promoting, Blabmeister.

Reactions: Waggle Pass
I thought you were worried about the kids. It looks like that premise has fallen apart.

You should change your name to Blabmeister. All you do is blab your gums and wag your finger at everyone. If everyone in the world was like the Blabmeister, what a beautiful world it would be.

Wait, most of the world is like Blabmeister. That’s why the world sucks! A bunch of fanatics like you are constantly creating “Fake News” to further “their side” and to hear themselves speak.

Look in the mirror Blabmeister and be honest with yourself. Do you like the image looking back at you? Let go of your ego and think about all of your phony self righteous comments on this board and ask yourself if you like the person (I was going to say man, but thought better if it) you’ve become. A bitter, self righteous, fake news promoting, Blabmeister.

"The 2 boys still haven’t come home to Cumberland. Their last Instagram post said they have found a place to live under the bridge adjacent to M&T Stadium and have started a successful water bottle business. They sell cold water at the traffic light next to the stadium. Of course, they had to crack a few skulls to take over that block, but life on the South Side has prepared them for such violence. Keep up the good work boys! You’ve got a lot of folk on this board really worried about you. At least, they appear to be."

You post like an ass I will treat you like an ass. I get that you want to change the subject, ruin the thread with your bullshit. Your number of posts suggests that you are really one of the usual, local red-jackets that want to disguise themselves and get away from answering honest questions:

This was posted earlier concerning the 7 on 7:

"...fights broke out...Todd pulled our boys... two players were left behind...."

So, do you have anything to contribute? If not, don't be a fetid piece of shit by trying to hijack this thread. The more posts like yours we get here the more it suggests that there is something really wrong and the likes of you want to hide it.

I am still on Appel's side on this. I can imagine the difficulty in what appears to be a mess. But total silence is never good.

So, make up your mind what you want to do. If you are looking toward me to help you change the subject. Sorry. I am still waiting on answers, not your crap.

Blabmeister: Mirror Mirror on the Wall, who’s the Blabiest of them all?

Mirror Mirror: Why, it is you Blabmeister! Nobody Blabs like you.

Blabmeister: Does everyone recognize my greatness? Do they understand how virtuous I am? Do they recognize my constant goodness and my desire for truth? Am I the fairest of them all?

Mirror Mirror: Blabmeister, look into me and ask yourself those questions. You must be honest with yourself, or you’ll be miserable. Don’t you want to live in peace? Be honest.

Blabmeister: Go to hell Mirror! You’re going to the dumpster. You’re no magic mirror. Appel and Helmick planted you. You’re a part of the vast right wing conspiracy that seeks to keep Fort Hill in power. I hate you!!

Fin

Reactions: foreverredandwhite1

Knew the SJWs (Sentinel Justice Warriors) would show up crying 'fake news' sooner or later. I think Lags wins the 'Better Red than Dead' pool by picking less than 48 hours.

Stay angry, fella.

Knew the SJWs (Sentinel Justice Warriors) would show up crying 'fake news' sooner or later. I think Lags wins the 'Better Red than Dead' pool by picking less than 48 hours.

Stay angry, fella.
So we have perennial FH detractor Boyznblue starting a vague post insinuating chaos, apparent videos, fights, kids left behind, human sacrifice... dogs and cats living together...mass hysteria. All of which no one has confirmed.

And we have red to the core FH superfan Brian1974 in another post stating he was there and there was no fight at all, just a lot of jawing back and forth.

Kind of like listening to FoxNews and CNN report the same story.

I'm thinking there was no 7 on 7 at all. And it was just a bit of a scuffle outside of Hartleys when someone wearing a blue shirt got the last order of JoJos.

Actually, it was a FH fan that really started the issue flaming:

"Several fights broke out so Todd pulled our boys. A few parents were upset because two players were left behind in the attempt to leave.
Love the red 12, Friday at 1:02 PM"

All I asked for was a clarification and got a bunch of bullshit. Sadly, I don't believe a damn thing 'Brian1974' posts. 'Love the red' posted something very specific, scary in fact. Can you really believe - knowing ole 'Brian1974' as we all do - that he would not have denied the accusation immediately if it were posted by a FH fan. I think not.

Incidentally, I can imagine that being in Bedford a full-of-themselves adult, who would publicly discuss a child's grades, might feel puffed-up enough to tell a player to find their own way home. (Not that it happened that way, of course.)

Last edited:
It's getting clearer though, isn't it.

Of course there's more to the story. A FH parent told me initially that punches were thrown. I'm not sure why they would have any reason to lie about it. Then I spoke a coach who was actually at the 7-on-7 and he said the problems began with FH's first game I think it against Central. He said a couple of FH players were talking the whole game and they almost had a fight then. To be fair, I don't put that all on FH because generally when a game is "chippy" both teams are contributing to it. But then in FH's second game against Richland there was more of the same nonsense from the players. So at this point FH leaves abruptly.

I didn't know anything about the players being left until "Love The Red 12" posted, but I did hear that story too. The only odd part is the players who were allegedly left are fairly prominent players. So you would think on the FH bus they would notice their best players are missing. I heard the parents were upset because their kids called them and said the bus left them and the parents had to drive and pick them up.

If anyone talks about a bus at any 7 on 7 event that about sums it up. No one around here ever uses a bus for such things. LOL. I would go so far to say that any one or any parent who mentioned a bus is so far removed from knowing anything that it makes this whole ad lib story typically hilarious. Nothing new.

I heard. I heard. The fact I am even finally responding to this thread makes me feel stupid. Nobody cares what kids are doing at the park pool or 7 on 7.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red White and True
Exactly! These gyys think they know something. They know nothing. And it’s killing them.

What disgusts me most; is, they are constantly trying to stir up trouble, yet they pretend to do it all “for the kids.” Give me a break! They don’t give 2 craps about the kids.

They care about Blue vs Red. And that’s it. We’re talking about grown men. I’m guessing many are in their 50’s, 60’s and some in their 70’s. But they get on here and gossip like a bunch woman down at the hair salon.

I got on this site to talk football. But the Blabbermouths here don’t want to talk football. They want to gossip and create fake outrage. And if they were honest with themselves. If they would look in that Magic Mirror and ask themselves “Do I post for the good of the kids or am I trying to make my rival look bad?” They’ll know the answer.

In regards to football; I think ALCO has a good team this season. I believe Shirey is being overlooked. He can carry the team, just like 95 did last year.

I also believe FH has the best set of skill players they’ve had in the past 5 years. If they put together a OL (they will, they have a huge Sr Tackle and several Jr’s that will step up) they’ll be back in the State Championship. Their defense is fast and athletic. Someone needs to step up and become a strength in the middle of the DL. A power run game could hurt them. But Teams will have a hard time throwing on them, because of the pass rush.

If anyone talks about a bus at any 7 on 7 event that about sums it up. No one around here ever uses a bus for such things. LOL. I would go so far to say that any one or any parent who mentioned a bus is so far removed from knowing anything that it makes this whole ad lib story typically hilarious. Nothing new.

I heard. I heard. The fact I am even finally responding to this thread makes me feel stupid. Nobody cares what kids are doing at the park pool or 7 on 7.

Nobody cares about what kids are doing at 7 on 7, yet every time Fort Hill has a 7 on 7, FH people make a thread asking how FH did at the 7 on 7. So try again on that one. Big swing and a miss.

And while nobody cares what kids do at the park pool, you are a horrible patent/person if you aren't concerned when kids ate left at the pool.

There is obviously more to this when all you concentrate on during a thread about fights and children who are left behind... is a bus, a pool, and how a forum that always cares about 7 on 7 all of a sudden doesnt.

You really can't be taken seriously when you complain about 'I heard! I heard!" and then make a thread about how 'you heard' Alco had a 9-game schedule.

You SJWs are so easily triggered.

Exactly! These gyys think they know something. They know nothing. And it’s killing them.

What disgusts me most; is, they are constantly trying to stir up trouble, yet they pretend to do it all “for the kids.” Give me a break! They don’t give 2 craps about the kids.

They care about Blue vs Red. And that’s it. We’re talking about grown men. I’m guessing many are in their 50’s, 60’s and some in their 70’s. But they get on here and gossip like a bunch woman down at the hair salon.

I got on this site to talk football. But the Blabbermouths here don’t want to talk football. They want to gossip and create fake outrage. And if they were honest with themselves. If they would look in that Magic Mirror and ask themselves “Do I post for the good of the kids or am I trying to make my rival look bad?” They’ll know the answer.

In regards to football; I think ALCO has a good team this season. I believe Shirey is being overlooked. He can carry the team, just like 95 did last year.

I also believe FH has the best set of skill players they’ve had in the past 5 years. If they put together a OL (they will, they have a huge Sr Tackle and several Jr’s that will step up) they’ll be back in the State Championship. Their defense is fast and athletic. Someone needs to step up and become a strength in the middle of the DL. A power run game could hurt them. But Teams will have a hard time throwing on them, because of the pass rush.
Someone who says they come here to talk football has made 7 posts and two talk football.

And they expect to be taken seriously. Bwaaahahahaha! All they do is cry about people being mean to Fort Hill.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT