ADVERTISEMENT

COLO

purpleace

All State Poster
Oct 22, 2010
MADE IT LEGIT !TAXES FOR THIS PRODUCT EXCEEDS ALCOHOL ! IT WILL SAVE CUMBERLAND,MD !ITS CALLED GANGA,LAMBS BREAD,MEDICAL MARIJUANA,POT,GRASS,WEED,REEFER,ECT, GOOD FOR PTSD FOR OUR COMBAT VETS.SIDE EFFECTS ;SLIM&NONE! WHEN MARYLAND MAKES IT LEGIT;FH &alco will sTAND THE TEST OF TIME !THE ONLY THING IN OUR WAY IS THE RACIST RIGHT !www.needtoimpeach.com .THE REVOLUTION WILL BE TELEVISED ! SENTINELS.......

REALLY bu$h/cheney had nothin todo with it!
they weren't very smart but Obama was HORRIBLE
Liberal thinking is the downfall to this Country in every way.
let;s give everyone a trophy leads to let's give everyone everything and political correctness is just nuts....

they weren't very smart but Obama was HORRIBLE
Liberal thinking is the downfall to this Country in every way.
let;s give everyone a trophy leads to let's give everyone everything and political correctness is just nuts....
big dawg politics is a dicey issue but i couldn't agree more. the democrats screaming about the tax reform bill adding to the debt is hysterical when you think they stood by for 8 years while the debt skyrocketed more under Obama than all the presidents before him combined. That's just a fact, it's a number, you can scream all you want but you weren't concerned about the debt before Trump took office so now it's an issue? The middle class will only benefit by 23% in the new tax plan...well isn't that interesting, since under the democrat plan the middle class benefits 0%! What a bunch of hypocrites.
Did anybody see that Jackass governor in virginia is going out the door by raising taxes to pay for metro? yeh, the metro that has unfunded ;pension liabilities in the millions of dollars that he wants the taxpayers to cover for their incompetence.

first help ur self.2 i got a dd214 what do you got?

Well we can't really decipher what you're saying, so answering "what do I got" is a crap shoot here... assuming you're saying you have a designated driver, then that's good.

I defer to Uber and/or Lyft if it gets to that point. And it does. So I guess that's "what I got" in that case... exciting stuff, obviously. Keep it coming!

Last edited:
big dawg politics is a dicey issue but i couldn't agree more. the democrats screaming about the tax reform bill adding to the debt is hysterical when you think they stood by for 8 years while the debt skyrocketed more under Obama than all the presidents before him combined. That's just a fact, it's a number, you can scream all you want but you weren't concerned about the debt before Trump took office so now it's an issue? The middle class will only benefit by 23% in the new tax plan...well isn't that interesting, since under the democrat plan the middle class benefits 0%! What a bunch of hypocrites.
Did anybody see that Jackass governor in virginia is going out the door by raising taxes to pay for metro? yeh, the metro that has unfunded ;pension liabilities in the millions of dollars that he wants the taxpayers to cover for their incompetence.
The same thing happened under Bush. He raised the debt by more than all previous presidents combined. Reagan tripled the debt in his eight years. He spent twice as much as all previous presidents combined. Reagan is worshipped by the right as a Jesus figure. Trump has had more government spending in his first year than any year in US history. For Republicans to cry for 8 years about spending and debt, only to spend more than any year ever and raise the debt is the definition of hypocrisy. The debt and government spending was going to destroy the country when Obama was president, but now it's okay?

bu$h/cheney 2 wars not paid for?tax breaks for the rich?not paid for?tax breaks for the rich ;cost 1trillon$ per10 yrs.ike rep president;taxes the rich;built hiways/bridges conneted the east to the west.u have problem with color; like alot of the racist right!

bu$h/cheney 2 wars not paid for?tax breaks for the rich?not paid for?tax breaks for the rich ;cost 1trillon$ per10 yrs.ike rep president;taxes the rich;built hiways/bridges conneted the east to the west.u have problem with color; like alot of the racist right!
somebody not only snorts but also drinks the kool-aid...thinking for yourself is not a new concept, give it a shot. you might want to turn off cnn and msnbc, they send subliminal messages...oh wait, that explains a lot!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT