ADVERTISEMENT

Briar Woods

Frankfort wouldn’t beat FH. Ridge is about the same level as Alco. FH is a huge step above. FH is at least 2 TD better than Frankfort. Frankfort has a team like this 1 in every 25 years. Transfers helped Frankfort. The kid that transferred this year from keyser scored 3 TD tonight and is all over the place from his lb position. Also, Frankfort has played a ridiculously weak schedule.

I understand why they don't play FH, they have nothing to gain at all.... they played in a state Title game a year ago and are playing a pretty good schedule in WV, they would lose most years to FH. I'm not sure why they don't play Allegany as they would win 7 out of 10 years....
Frankfort to me is the better team this season and will have a chance to win a title, FH will probably still 1A
I'm just saying this is the worst FH team I've seen in about 10 years, it's 3rd and long and they run the middle, that tells me they have no offense and no confidence in the offense.

Reactions: 4R341
Frankfort wouldn’t beat FH. Ridge is about the same level as Alco. FH is a huge step above. FH is at least 2 TD better than Frankfort. Frankfort has a team like this 1 in every 25 years. Transfers helped Frankfort. The kid that transferred this year from keyser scored 3 TD tonight and is all over the place from his lb position. Also, Frankfort has played a ridiculously weak schedule.
Frankfort beat Ridge by 37, If FH comes close I will agree but I honestly after seeing both in person think Frankfort is the better Team This year, it happens 1 out of every 20 years but I think this is the year... if FH wins by 4 scores next week I will admit they are better if they don't win by 4 scores there's no doubt in my mind Frankfort is better this season.
If I was voting in a poll Frankfort would be #1 and Fort Hill #2 , again I think MD 1A is so bad that FH wins it again but this is the worst FH team of talent and coaching that i've seen in a very long time...

Frankfort wouldn't beat Dunbar or Briar Woods. Not even close.
What's that have to do with this area?

Let me rephrase so no one gets their panties in a bunch...Frankfort is playing the best right now, locally. I don't think FH beats Ridge by 37 this year.

I'm no Frankfort sympathizer, but they are a very good team right now. And they can throw the ball very well. And their line is better than FHs currently. Would they beat FH? IDK..but they are the best looking/most successful team in this area right now. Settle down. Lol

1- FH
2- Frankfort

To be the champ you need to at least consider playing the champ. FH would be 10-0 with Frankfort’s schedule. Frankfort would be 6-3 with Fort Hill’s.
I do think Frankfort has the better line but no depth and since they have not had to play starters in the fourth yet, we do not know.

Would it be a fun game - yes. But no need to think about it- it won’t happen.

Reactions: Waggle Pass
Frankfort only plays runners up, apparently. 🤷

What's that have to do with this area?

Let me rephrase so no one gets their panties in a bunch...Frankfort is playing the best right now, locally. I don't think FH beats Ridge by 37 this year.

I'm no Frankfort sympathizer, but they are a very good team right now. And they can throw the ball very well. And their line is better than FHs currently. Would they beat FH? IDK..but they are the best looking/most successful team in this area right now. Settle down. Lol
Not sure why anyone would even bring up the subject. You are comparing running clock scores. FH beat Northern by 35 but Frankfort only beat them by 31. That's how silly this sounds.

Not sure why anyone would even bring up the subject. You are comparing running clock scores. FH beat Northern by 35 but Frankfort only beat them by 31. That's how silly this sounds.
My point with the runners up comment was to the post about playing the champs. They'll play the runners up, but not the champs. Supposed to be sarcasm.

Reactions: TDHelmick
that is hard to watch... still not sure why FH runs the middle all the time, it didn't work vs dunbar and it didn't work vs Briar Woods.....
I think after next week, the entire area will know Frankfort is the best team in the Cumberland area....
And why not run #5 in the wildcat? Can't hurt. Teach him to run the option with #3 and #2. Since FH rarely throws the ball, this would open up their running plays to more than pound-it-up-the-middle. When your playing against a team with so much beef on the line, running the dive play over and over is just going to wear out our smaller, less experienced line faster. And, dace it, our line was getting blown off the ball.

And, what happened to the quick toss to #5. Why not try some WR screens top open the middle a little. #2 is more than capable of making people miss.

I, too, think this team was better than FH. However, unlike the Dunbar game, this one was winnable. With the turnovers, especially the pound-it up the middle deep in their own territory when BW was stuffing it all night, they allowed momentum to switch and for BW to play a little less predictably.

I figured if FH was going to keep up with this team it would have to be in the first half. With BWs ability to sub, they were fresh on most plays. They had FH's defense running all over the field. It really showed in the second half.

Finally, BW is well coached and has an extremely talented QB who made good decisions. Again, a winnable game with a much better game plane.

Go ahead, call me a armchair QB. It's what I am, but at least I have some common sense. You have to adapt your playbook to the players you have. We just don't do that well.

Reactions: Waggle Pass
Frankfort beat Ridge by 37, If FH comes close I will agree but I honestly after seeing both in person think Frankfort is the better Team This year, it happens 1 out of every 20 years but I think this is the year... if FH wins by 4 scores next week I will admit they are better if they don't win by 4 scores there's no doubt in my mind Frankfort is better this season.
If I was voting in a poll Frankfort would be #1 and Fort Hill #2 , again I think MD 1A is so bad that FH wins it again but this is the worst FH team of talent and coaching that i've seen in a very long time...
🤣🤣🤣 Frankfort wouldn't beat Hollidaysburg. what you smoking or sniffing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT