ADVERTISEMENT

Blowouts and better schedules

BrianH1974

Blue Chip Poster
May 2, 2005
Henry Wise 55 Howard 8
Bridgeport 39 Tolsia 0

FH should pick up Wise and Bridgeport next year to see how good they really are. It would be great to see these games on TV or UStream for the FH faithful. If the Sentinels dont want to schedule them then I just won't watch the games on TV anymore (sarc). Maybe they should take Boyz advice and wait to see if Walkersville wins a title then see if they want to play. Hell let's just line up a schedule of state champs next year, and Alco and Keyser too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Waggle Pass
Boyz is just haten. He bashes FH scheduling a 10-0 3A school and a Sherando team that would have smashed Alco this year. SHHS may have beaten Alco this year in a matchup. So what if Alco plays FH tough. That is a given and a credit to those kids this year. Hell, the Redskins were terrible and split with the Cowboys last year. Rivalries bring out the best in people. Why doesn't Alco schedule Sherando, Martinsburg, Wise, or Walkersville?

It's hard for people who only see Western Maryland football to understand how good 4A South teams are. Wise would put FH on a running clock like they did the team last night. They have 4 seniors who have already committed to D1 colleges, and they have a QB who only a junior. Wise also has 4 teams in their division almost as good as they are so they face a "Homecoming type" game every other week during the regular season - they can't avoid teams down here. Then they have to face another serious team like Northwest or Old Mill to even get to the final game.

I think FH and Alco should pick up good Maryland teams like Walkersville, neither school really plays good Maryland teams any more. SH is just an average team, they were talked up before the game but everyone on the board predicted FH would win by 2 TDs.

I wish Harford county would pick up teams other than Cecil county. Our teams down here won't get any better when we continue to play each other. It is definitley frustrating. Anyway at least Harford tech had a game with Allegany this year, so maybe that will start to open some doors.

The point is that if you bitch or have something to say about the schedule, but can't even make it to the state championship game in person, then you have no room to say anything. Just stay home and watch your tv and don't be concerned with who FH is playing. Your not there no matter who they play.

Reactions: hbpass2
The point is that if you bitch or have something to say about the schedule, but can't even make it to the state championship game in person, then you have no room to say anything. Just stay home and watch your tv and don't be concerned with who FH is playing. Your not there no matter who they play.

Agreed, on my way to the game now. Good luck and health to both teams, hopefully FH makes it 3 in a row. I'll be tweeting from the sidelines, follow me at: @dcsupersid

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT