ADVERTISEMENT

Back to back thrillers!!!

camper21502

Blue Chip Poster
Sep 21, 2012
Wow what a game! This FH team has definitely had to earn it this yr. I thought the Sentinels season was over when Lackey had a chance to win it with a chip shot with only 1 sec. left in the game. Then bam another block lol. The game went to OT and Lackey didn't learn from the Campers lol... This FH team play's with a lot of heart and has earned their right to play in the big one.. Good Luck in the State Championship!!!

Why does Lackey's coach run the QB outside on the 2 pt. attempt? I think I have the QB just tuck it and run straight ahead for the 2 yards.

Fort Hill appears to be a very tired football team. Dig into it what you want but they do look tired.

Reactions: cumbfanatic
Why does Lackey's coach run the QB outside on the 2 pt. attempt? I think I have the QB just tuck it and run straight ahead for the 2 yards.

Fort Hill appears to be a very tired football team. Dig into it what you want but they do look tired.
I agree, I thought for sure he was going up the middle with it..

The play was suppose to go up the middle but there was nothing there, so he tried to bounce outside. Fh played a lot of defense tonight. Lackey o line wore fh down but fh stepped up and got it done when they needed it most on the 2 pt attempt.

Reactions: 4R341 and GenSneaky
great games the last 2 weeks. Games that will be talked about for a long time. Cant ask for anything better than that.
Yep both games won by a point.. Both games FH stuffs the 2pt conversion.. Some of those championship yrs. FH had a pretty easy ride to States but definitely not this yr.

Reactions: towpath94
Agreed. If they succeed in their 5th title, they will have certainly earned it. All this adversity is going to help this team evolve offensively as well, I am sure.

Reactions: towpath94
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT