ADVERTISEMENT

Area Players in College

ConeyIsland

Varsity Poster
Oct 9, 2017
I hate to change the subject here on the board from highly engaging and football-relevant topics such as communication disorders and politics... but........

Just wondering if any players from the area are getting any good college looks? Only thing I know about Alco is the QB has already signed to play D1 baseball. I figure FH has a few solid prospects too, so does anyone know if any kids have offers, etc?

How about other schools like Keyser, Ridge, etc?

I'm tired of hearing about Delawder and Paw Paw. What have they done lately other than to recruit the entire Dollar General all the way over to Twigs Hollow?

I assume the "Welcome to Paw Paw - Home of Josh Delawder" sign still stands there as you cross over the river? Gotta love the tradition if it is...

Meanwhile, just heard that Brady Ours from Keyser was just offered by Robert Morris in Pittsburgh today. He's got a preferred walk-on offer from WVU as well.

Word on the street; WVA's (Weslyn?), not sure of spelling, sorry. Interested in the following young men; #40 from Keyser, #9 and #4 from FH. Towson, Navy and Army interested in #4 from FH. Getting close to crunch time, ie; signing date. Information obtained from "K-Bar" Virginia Ave, lunch hour.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT