ADVERTISEMENT

Allegany Football Schedule Released

Cool to see Holidaysburg on the schedule for Alco. Hopefully they can build on last year. Even as an FH guy, it hasn't been joyus watching them be a doormat for the past few years.

Reactions: Jailerman
That's a tough opener but it's a great game to pick up. Hollidaysburg has a really nice venue, and the local fans support them. A word of warning, they are an extremely physical team. They may be the most physical team on Alco's schedule, this includes Fort Hill. And I'm not taking anything away from the Sentinels. For old fat guys like me, their concession stand is great. You will find something good to eat there!!!

That is a pretty great schedule. I really like Mountain Ridge's and Allegany's schedules right now. Full of teams that they should be playing. Southern and Northern have good schedules as well. Considering what Fort Hill has to deal with they have a nice schedule as well. The key to the point system is to have quality teams that will be point system heaven. Fort Hill has mastered this ability for the last decade plus.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT