ADVERTISEMENT

ALCO does well in scrimmage with S. Hag

You're worthless. The only thing 'gawg ugly' around here is you. Allegany plays FH tougher than any other team in the state.

Frankly, I expect you to disappear toward the end of this season as Big Red struggles against the only real competition they scheduled.

Congrats on your yearly trophy for playing Fort Hill tough. The ONLY competition Alco played. And lost both.

It's analogy Lagmeister. Nothing more, nothing less. Even an example if you will. If you do not change the very biological structure of something, it's still the same animal. Hence you can pretty up something and say it's something different, but it ain't. Same with Alco until the DNA of the program changes. Maybe it will, maybe it won't. But right now getting their butts handed to them by FH IS embedded deep in their DNA.

"you even have a butt buddy"
does anybody even know what this fool is talking about, maybe because he's old or the most miserable person alive this is normal, but it seems way too personal - is he being supervised if you know what I mean?

Well it was fun Lags , I won't live life on a forum to talk shit on HS kids HS coaches like you , but you bet your ass I'll stop in just to say hello to you.
you are a much bigger man than he is....now the bar is real low so it doesn't say a whole lot but it is best to ignore somebody so sad and miserable. He's like a country song, her man left her, the dog died, the sons never visit...must be rough!

you are a much bigger man than he is....now the bar is real low so it doesn't say a whole lot but it is best to ignore somebody so sad and miserable. He's like a country song, her man left her, the dog died, the sons never visit...must be rough!

I've been around long enough that folks know exactly the type of person I am. A low post nobody like you counts about as much as a bucket of goat piss.

As the new season approaches, I see it's still never a dull moment.

Don't try to pin jailer against me ,your trying to gather the troops ,it won't work, jailer does a lot for ALCO football it's great to have him back ,nobody does it better, I just see the SH scrimmage differently , but jailer isn't gonna come out and say anything negative about ALCO of course he's gonna focus on the positives why would he do anything other? My point was and post was it was very early both teams have a lot of work that needs done don't hate on me because I'm new to the forum and really street cred ? LMAO grow up Lag

good for you and your sons so now your still living in the past and I got issues ? your just a pissy old man
sounds like the lesson here is - NOBODY comes between the lag and his man!!!

You appear to have issues far beyond a football forum.

I raised two sons, both are VMI grads with outstanding careers. I never went on a forum and involved myself in their activities.
VMI.............Very Mentally Ill ? I heard the oldest one followed in his dad's footsteps. He went to the bay to bait hooks out on a fishing peer. He was there 3 years which allows him to be a master baiter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT