ADVERTISEMENT

Alco at Albert Gallation

A little late of a notice, isn't it? Anyway, just means that Alco will get its first win a day early! (I don't know if Alco is healthy yet, but I think that they are coming together as a team, and that is a good thing to see.)

This game will be very telling with how the rest of the year goes for alco. Alco still has northern on the schedule so I think you’ll be able to compare both teams against AG. The worst possible thing that could happen is for alco to lose Thursday

They tried every option before moving the game until Thursday or it wouldn’t be played. I don’t think Alco will lose another game until FH. That game will be much closer than most think. Allegany can stop the run, they don’t have a chance against a passing team right now.

They tried every option before moving the game until Thursday or it wouldn’t be played. I don’t think Alco will lose another game until FH. That game will be much closer than most think. Allegany can stop the run, they don’t have a chance against a passing team right now.
The pass defense is non existant

Reactions: cumbfanatic
Wow this game should be tied.late in the 3rd. Gallatin fumbling and having touchdowns called back for penalties. thought this game wouldnt be close. Gallatin their own enemy.

McKenzie the back that had a couple good runs against Ridge last week did not play. Blowe returned he had limited action. Williams will be returning soon. Alco had a few penalties and fumbles including losing a first down fumble 14 yards from the endzone. Alco will keep getting better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT