ADVERTISEMENT

7 on 7's

There are some schools who try to win 7 on 7 championships at all the tournaments. To do that you really need to stick with starters in the lineup most all of the time. When I watch FH they will use 4 different quarterbacks - one for each game. I don't think they view the championship as the goal but more about seeing who can play what position. Different philsophies.

FH broke even at the Ravens 7 on 7 I believe. I know Oakdale jumped on FH pretty good there with the QB they have committed to Charlotte. Obviously not the same without pads and wing-T. FH fared well at a few other places but nothing like undefeated kind of thing. Cool part was hearing the JV team competed in a WV varsity 7 on 7 and held their own.

Reactions: Waggle Pass
There are some schools who try to win 7 on 7 championships at all the tournaments. To do that you really need to stick with starters in the lineup most all of the time. When I watch FH they will use 4 different quarterbacks - one for each game. I don't think they view the championship as the goal but more about seeing who can play what position. Different philsophies.

FH broke even at the Ravens 7 on 7 I believe. I know Oakdale jumped on FH pretty good there with the QB they have committed to Charlotte. Obviously not the same without pads and wing-T. FH fared well at a few other places but nothing like undefeated kind of thing. Cool part was hearing the JV team competed in a WV varsity 7 on 7 and held their own.
Any insight as to what skill position guys who might be a head above the rest as practice is coming upon us quickly.

Other than reps for the skill guys, which definitely has some value, 7 on 7 competitions are worthless. It’s like dryhumping. 7 on 7 isn’t football and dryhumping isn’t sex.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT