ADVERTISEMENT

4A 3A 2A Wins loss to 1A

BIGREDFAN08

Junior Varsity Reader
Nov 27, 2019
Still boggles my mind how this years team can travel beat these big schools but drive 15 mins away and act like they have never played before. It just boggles my mind. And still can not figure it out.

Reactions: ravemwp and Tony54
Still boggles my mind how this years team can travel beat these big schools but drive 15 mins away and act like they have never played before. It just boggles my mind. And still can not figure
Even going back to the 70s, the local competition was always the fiercest. What I learned by being away for so long is that Allegany County, and the surrounding area has always played with more intensity, especially against each other. It's a Mountain Maryland thing. Through the years, with all the state titles won, how many times, did these guys knock each other out of state opportunities.

Even going back to the 70s, the local competition was always the fiercest. What I learned by being away for so long is that Allegany County, and the surrounding area has always played with more intensity, especially against each other. It's a Mountain Maryland thing. Through the years, with all the state titles won, how many times, did these guys knock each other out of state opportunities.
that’s a very good point. I always felt that Fort Hill put too much emphasis on homecoming before Apple became head coach. So many years Fort Hill came out flat in the playoffs.

Reactions: ravemwp
The 1A team they lost to is better than all the teams they traveled to beat.
exactly!! Before FH played Oakdale I said Ridge would be Oakdale this year and every one disagreed. I also said, Fredrick would beat Oakdale most everyone disagreed with that as well lol 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT