ADVERTISEMENT

#47 scapegoat?

Would you please quit having a conversation with yourself. Lmao Nevermind. Continue. This is entertaining. If you want rumors to stop then stop spreading rumors.

I've sat on the red side of town for years, but this year I was just appalled with the fans and sportsmanship of the team. My kids went to FH and it's never been this bad.

Reactions: OneRing
My son played for coach lattimer and we never saw the lack of class this years team showed. How many taunting or unsportsmanlike conduct was this years team called for. Coach lattimer would never have tolerated students making signs threatening certain players before homecoming. The actions of certain players both this year and in recent prior years would have resulted in those players being dismissed from the football team. Kicking them off the team may have hurt us in the short term but in the long term it would help teach these young the proper way to act in society. Coach Appel should be embarrassed for the culture he has allowed to flourish and Fort Hill High School and Fort Hill High School fans should be embarrassed they haven't done anything about it.

My son played for coach lattimer and we never saw the lack of class this years team showed. How many taunting or unsportsmanlike conduct was this years team called for. Coach lattimer would never have tolerated students making signs threatening certain players before homecoming. The actions of certain players both this year and in recent prior years would have resulted in those players being dismissed from the football team. Kicking them off the team may have hurt us in the short term but in the long term it would help teach these young the proper way to act in society. Coach Appel should be embarrassed for the culture he has allowed to flourish and Fort Hill High School and Fort Hill High School fans should be embarrassed they haven't done anything about it.
Who? Who made threats before homecoming?
Who’s actions in previous years were so terrible in your eyes?

Banks literally went around hugging Alco players after homecoming, and then tweeted that he loves them all

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT