ADVERTISEMENT

#34 Allegany

Blueandgold45

Varsity Poster
Oct 21, 2017
Was Maryland now a West Virginian
Hats off to him. He played one hell of a game. Being put in a situation to run the offense, being down in numbers. He was a work horse!!! Good Job T. Powell. And kudos to all of the campers, they showed up and played one hell of a game!!! Dont shoot me, I thought this was gonna be a lopsided game. But damn, Allegany had the pump and spark all game!! They played a tough 4 quarters. The score dont depict how them boys played! Yes I’m a Fort Hill grad. You take back all the injuries that allegany has had this year, this might of been one of the closest Homecomings in years.

Last edited:
I don’t know why allegany doesn’t run more wildcat. It’s been their best offense over the last couple years especially against FH. They ran robinette out of it in the playoff game the first series and had good success and scored with it and then with what Powell did out of it today, you would think it would be a go to play in an situation.

I don’t know why allegany doesn’t run more wildcat. It’s been their best offense over the last couple years especially against FH. They ran robinette out of it in the playoff game the first series and had good success and scored with it and then with what Powell did out of it today, you would think it would be a go to play in an situation.
The last time they beat FH was Wharton in the Wildcat. But no, it's a law that a Cumberland team has to run the wing-T and average no more than 5 passes a game.

Powell is a strong, fast kid. He should do well next year. The qb who is also a junior was out with a concussion, it would have been nice to mix it up with a little passing from the spread

Allegany moved the ball well in the second half. Would have been interesting to have seen that offense the whole game.

Allegany moved the ball well in the second half. Would have been interesting to have seen that offense the whole game.
Would've been even more interesting if Kain and Welsh would've been healthy. Also, did you see #3's one-hander? That was awesome!

Reactions: cumbfanatic
I heard#34 is going to FH next year so he can get one of those gimme rings.

53 Dillon Hogamier Defense player of the game is another junior. Dillion had a good year and played the year with a cast on his arm.

I'm confused how Can a Team that got Beat 38-14 have a player get Defensive Player of the Game?
The other Team was up 31-0 into the 4th Quarter.
Not saying the Young Man didn't have a Great Game but come on The Let's do this or that to make it feel better World is just crazy these days.

I'm confused how Can a Team that got Beat 38-14 have a player get Defensive Player of the Game?
The other Team was up 31-0 into the 4th Quarter.
Not saying the Young Man didn't have a Great Game but come on The Let's do this or that to make it feel better World is just crazy these days.

Not the first time it's happened in homecoming game. It's not about the feel better....it's about the individual play.

He was the best defensive player, officially I’m not sure who got it. He was all over the place in defensive making stops and hits. He is a big string kid that works hard keeps improving and hopefully next year he will be a beast. He is a good fullback, but can’t run the ball with a cast on your arm.

Fh Had 8 Possessions Scored 5 Touchdowns,Kicked a FG and Fumbled Once and Were stopped once.
So Stopped a Total of 2 Times out of 8 is 25% that Alco did something Defensively and Gave up 38 Points and The Other Team Gave up 14 points Total and Both Late in the Game after it was 31-0 tells me there had to be someone on Defense for FH that deserved Defensive Player of The Game.
This to me is like putting Cal Ripken in The Hall of Fame just because he showed up to play every day but doesn't have the numbers to actually be recognized with the others in the hall of fame.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT