H.D. Woodson (DC) 6 @ Martinsburg 13 2nd
Millbrook (VA) 7 @ Jefferson 6 2nd
Preston 17 @ Hampshire 0 1st
Musselman @ Spring Mills
Hedgesville 0 @ Washington 14 1st
Keyser 34 @ Petersburg 0 2nd
Frankfort 12 @ Moorefield 0 1st
Sherando 20 @ Louisa 0 1st qtr

Have to say that I am a little bit shocked in what happened last night in WV. Martinsburg losing was definitely one of the biggest ones. I understand they are a very young team but they have built their selves up to the status where you just don't expect them to lose that game. Spring Mills handling Musselman in the way they did and Washington destroying Hedgesville was another one for me. Those Eastern Panhandle teams are starting to show their muscle. Might be a sign on what is to come. Moorefield winning at home wasn't as much a shock to me as it was to the folks on the WV board. At home I saw the Yellow Jackets coming out on top in that one. Let's see what the rest of the season has to bring.

Have to say that I am a little bit shocked in what happened last night in WV. Martinsburg losing was definitely one of the biggest ones. I understand they are a very young team but they have built their selves up to the status where you just don't expect them to lose that game. Spring Mills handling Musselman in the way they did and Washington destroying Hedgesville was another one for me. Those Eastern Panhandle teams are starting to show their muscle. Might be a sign on what is to come. Moorefield winning at home wasn't as much a shock to me as it was to the folks on the WV board. At home I saw the Yellow Jackets coming out on top in that one. Let's see what the rest of the season has to bring.
I agree, but I saw Martinsburg get handled last year by a very good Tuscarora team out of Leesburg, VA. I knew then Mburg wasn't what they once were... Washington is the closest high school, location-wise, to me, and I was going to go over and watch that game last night. Wish I would've done so... They had a good team two seasons ago, but stumbled last yr. Keep an out out for Jefferson too, a winner last night against a typical weak Millwood team out of Winchester...Thanks for posting

Good Counsel 48 Woodrow Wilson 0
Ouch!

Shouldn't Good Counsel be playing somewhere in Nevada or California with a TV contract?

Good Counsel 48 Woodrow Wilson 0
Ouch!

Shouldn't Good Counsel be playing somewhere in Nevada or California with a TV contract?

GC lost their big money donor and have had to scale back the national games.

Also, DeMatha 38, Miami Central (FL) 7. DM jumped out to a 38-0 lead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT