ADVERTISEMENT

VARSITY INSIDER - 7/22/2019

Maryland Varsity

Jul 18, 2013
Find out what colleges are after Jaden Coffen, Anthony Matthews, Caleb Robinson, Evan Warren, and Shaun-Trent Okoye now!

......................................................................................................

St. Albans wide receiver Jaden Coffen
What colleges have offered you?
“The colleges that have offered me so far are William and Mary and Columbia.”

How did they end up offering you a scholarship?
“Columbia offered me right after I attended their camp and William and Mary offered me a couple days after Columbia did. They offered me over Twitter.”

What are your thoughts on the schools that offered?
“I like Columbia very much. I enjoyed the campus as well as the coaches. I’ve heard great things about William and Mary but have yet to visit the campus. However, the coaches seem very nice and I’m very interested in them as well.”

What other colleges are recruiting you? Are any close to offering as well?
“The other colleges recruiting me are Syracuse, Duke, Penn, Howard and a couple others. I believe that Syracuse and Duke are the closest schools to offering me right now.”

Are there plans for future visits?
“Right now, there aren’t any plans for future visits because I’m getting ready for the season. However, I do want to make a visit to William and Mary in the near future.”

When do you want to make a final decision?
“I don’t know when I want to make my final decision. Hopefully I will have that figured out by the end of the season.”

Do you have a favorite college?
“Right now, I don’t have a favorite college. I just want to see how things play out as I get farther into the college process.”

What are the biggest factors in your decision?
“To me, the biggest factors are how at home I feel with a college, how I like the coaching, and also what a college has to offer academically.”

......................................................................................................

Centennial wide receiver Anthony Matthews
Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes, I want to continue to play football and run track.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“Bridgewater College, McDaniel College, Averett University, Davidson University, Ursinus University, and the University of Puget Sound.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“Bridgewater College.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I’ve been to Davidson University, Averett University and Bridgewater College.”

Do you have plans for more trips soon?
“I don’t have any more soon, but I have a lot of game visits when the season starts.”

What camps did you do this summer and how did they go?
“I haven’t been to any camps yet, but I have camps this month to Monmouth University and McDaniel College.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“UCF and West Virginia.”

Bullis running back Caleb Robinson
“I already have offers from Johns Hopkins and Washington and Lee, and Princeton, Yale, Columbia, Amherst, Bowdoin, Davidson, and a few other high academic D3 schools continue to contact me.”

“Outside of football, I've done academic visits to Johns Hopkins, Stanford, Yale, Harvard, Princeton and Columbia so far.”

“Unfortunately, my schedule is too tight with the season right around the corner.”

“I've been focusing on getting in front of schools with strong academic programs, so this June I attended camps at Stanford, Yale, Harvard, Princeton, and Columbia. I know I improved each week and by the end I felt really good about my showing. I've received interest from a lot of the coaches who were at those camps.”

“Stanford.”

Westminster kicker Evan Warren
“I plan on playing football in college.”

“I have received recruiting interest from Army, Navy, Virginia Tech, Harvard, Texas Tech, Princeton, Georgetown, Mississippi State, and a few other schools.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“Army has recruited me the hardest.”

“I have made many recruiting trips to most of the schools that were recruiting me. I made gameday visits last spring, Junior day visits, and a few summer visits. I really enjoyed my Army, Navy, and Harvard trips.”

“I plan on visiting Army, Navy and Virginia Tech at least one more time.”

“I went to camps at Georgetown, Virginia Tech, Harvard, and Penn. I performed the best at Virginia Tech and Harvard. My VT camp performance resulted in an offer.”

“My favorite school growing up was the University of Virginia, my dad’s Alma Mater.”

Arundel wide receiver Shaun-Trent Okoye
“I want to play football in college.”

“I won't speak on those until official visits.”

“I visited Monmouth in Jersey early this off-season.”

“It will be whoever comes around and wants me to visit their school.”

“I went to the SENTV camp and I won camp MVP.”

“The U of Miami.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News