ADVERTISEMENT

VARSITY INSIDER - 3/4/2019

Maryland Varsity

Jul 18, 2013
Find out what colleges are after Adedayo Togun, Jason Brown, Trenton Hillard, Jamar Gainer, and Makai Smiley now!

......................................................................................................

Marriotts Ridge defensive end Adedayo Togun
Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes, I’m currently pursuing playing football in college, but if I don’t get any offers from a school I find suitable, than I will focus on my academics.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I have been invited to training camps from Lincoln and St. Francis University in Pennsylvania.”

......................................................................................................

North Caroline wide receiver Jason Brown
“I would like to play baseball in college because that is my favorite sport.”

“The University of Virginia and University of Richmond have been in contact about recruiting me.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“Only to the University of Virginia.”

Do you have plans for more trips soon?
“Yes, I plan on three this summer.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“The University of Duke.”

North Caroline linebacker Trenton Hillard
“In college, I plan to play football. That has been my dream since I started playing when I was 5. It doesn’t really matter where. as long as I can play early and get a solid education while playing the sport I love.”

“So far, I’ve gotten emails from Gettysburg, Colby College and Middlebury College. I’ve also been to Maryland and Delaware State back in October of 2018.”

“So far, I’ve been on visits to Maryland and Delaware State. Both were just invites to game days.”

“I have been recently invited to a junior day up at Gettysburg College, but that’s about it.”

“Growing up, I always had a love for the Naval Academy and of course liked going to watch the hometown school in Maryland.”

Woodlawn athlete Jamar Gainer
“Yes, football.”

“No one. I’m working on it and they will be here after this season,”

Parkside quarterback Makai Smiley
“Yes, I want to continue my football career at the college level.”

“Honestly, I don’t know what college coaches have been recruiting me. I will have to discuss that with my coach.”

“No, I haven’t made any trips yet. I’ve been focused on my grades to get them to be the highest that they can possibly be.”

“I plan on taking trips to DII and DIII colleges around the east coast.”

“My favorite college growing up was the University of Maryland.”

..................................................................................................….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News