ADVERTISEMENT

VARSITY INSIDER - 2/8/2021

Maryland Varsity

Jul 18, 2013
Find out what colleges are after Bisi Owens, Nick Mccarthy, Justin McGraw, Noah Bull, and Khalil Graves now!

......................................................................................................

Glenelg athlete Bisi Owens

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I want to play basketball in college.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I haven’t been in contact with too many coaches because I haven’t had much film to send out. Case Western Reserve University has reached out to me and I am trying to stay in contact with some Ivy League coaches.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I have not made any college trips for myself, but I have gone up to visit my brother at Yale several times and have toured the campus.”

Do you have plans for any trips soon?
“As soon as the virus numbers begin to slow down to a point where it’s safe, I will be making college trips.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“Yes, Stanford has been my dream school for as long as I can remember. I’d say Stanford and Yale are my current most desirable schools.”

......................................................................................................

Richard Montgomery running back Nicholas McCarthy

“My dream is to play college sports and I will never give up on that dream. I will always keep working hard. I want to play either football or wrestle in college and if I have the opportunity, I want to do both.”

“During this quarantine, I have been very fortunate to have received a number of different offers from all divisions for both football and wrestling.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“Recruiting me the hardest is probably between Notre dame college and the University of Pittsburgh Johnstown. Then there is a little bit of Long Island in the mix and then Ursinus College, so those 4 I want to say.”

“Closed because of COVID, but pretty soon I will be.”

“My favorite college was definitely the University of Maryland.”

Wootton tight end Justin McGraw

“I want to play football in college. I think football is a great sport and I would love to continue to play in college. I believe in my ability.”

“No colleges are recruiting me at the moment.”

“I have yet to make any college trips or visits.”

Do you have plans for any trips soon
“I want to go to many recruiting camps this summer. I would like to go to camps at schools like Delaware and other FCS to see how I compare and if I could possible can an offer.”

“Maryland has always been my favorite college. I watch them on TV, and it would be awesome to be able to player there if I ever got the chance.”

Loyola Blakefield wide receiver Noah Bull

“I do want to play sports in college. I want to play football or lacrosse at the next level.”

“Dartmouth College, Columbia University, Wake Forest University, Stony Brook University, Kent State University, Long Island University, and Monmouth University.”

“I have not made any college trips.”

“Yes.”

“I’ve always enjoyed watching Auburn play.”

Roosevelt athlete Khalil Graves

“Yes, I want to play football in college. I honestly want to go anywhere where I feel like is home, but I mainly have my eye on Florida State University.”

“So far, it’s been Salisbury University.”

“Yes, Salisbury.”

“No.”

“Yes, Florida State University.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News