ADVERTISEMENT

Can I get some love for Walkersville

gmcol

Junior Varsity Reader
Jan 4, 2005
I told you guys at the beginning of the year that they are on a mission, and they start 16 juniors on offense and defense, they already beat 5 playoff teams this year and only gave up 24 points

I guy I work with has a boy on Middletown's JV squad. He said before the season started that Walkersville would be the team to beat in Frederick County and would make a run at the State Title again.

You did tell us. Who do you think the toughest competition will be for Walkersville this post season?

You did tell us. Who do you think the toughest competition will be for Walkersville this post season?

Patuxent or Gwynn Park. Whichever team comes out of 2A South. Those Baltimore/Eastern Shore teams seem to be down right now.

Patuxent has a tough first round game against Lackey, who is the only team to beat them this year. Granted the score was 3-0 and I think it was the weekend that we had a ton of rain. Looks like the weather will be much nicer on Friday night though!

Patuxent has a tough first round game against Lackey, who is the only team to beat them this year. Granted the score was 3-0 and I think it was the weekend that we had a ton of rain. Looks like the weather will be much nicer on Friday night though!

Lackey's RB is a load!!

They are not taking anything for granted, it left a bad taste in the state finals last year with this bunch of kids, it will be one game at a time this week Century, but they want to get back, for all of you Fort Hills fans, stick around and supports Walkersville at Navy. I'll let the fans know to get their early for your game.

Hope you bring back a title!!! I consider frederick area western maryland. Lets keep the titles in western maryland. Hopefully FH and ville take care of business to get us there. Would make for a great saturday of Football in Annapolis. Best of luck!

IF we Fort Hill and Walkersville fans are there in the first place. Dont count your chickens. ;)

IF we Fort Hill and Walkersville fans are there in the first place. Dont count your chickens. ;)

Yeah. For FH, we play Alco again next week and possibly without the chief architect of the the offense. Oh, and he's no slouch at safety, either. One way or t'other Allegany County still has a good chance to represent.

Best of luck to Walkersville!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT