ADVERTISEMENT

WVHSFB

beall02

Franchise Poster
Jun 2, 2006
Hedgesville is losing to Washington tonight 28-14 early in the 4th Quarter. Washington is currently on a 10-game losing streak.

Reactions: cumbfanatic
Scratch that. The Eagles just returned a kickoff for a touchdown to narrow the lead to 28-22.

Last edited:
Last year Washington was 0-10, got blown out almost every game, either Washington turned it around big time or Hedgesville is going have a long year

Reactions: beall02
Now 34-30 Washington. Eagles just scored. Just over 2 minutes to go in the game.

Last year Washington was 0-10, got blown out almost every game, either Washington turned it around big time or Hedgesville is going have a long year
Long year for Hedgesville. Especially with that schedule they have. Although I will say Washington has improved. Along with Hedgesville being a little down. Both schools seem to have the same issues as local schools. Numbers.

Hedgesville was given a break on the last TD. It looked like offensive PI to me but they called it on Washington.

Washington is running QB leads every play. Game over. Just gained line to gain and taking victory formation.
Yeah he is and the Eagles don't have an answer. Doesn't bode well for them in their match ups later in the season with the likes of Musselman, Martinsburg, and Fort Hill just to name a few.

I thought it should have been a no call. Both were battling for the ball.

I didn’t understand the enforcement of the penalty on the kickoff. Was there a personal foul or unsportsmanlike conduct on Washington during the commercial break or as the announcers stated, despite Hedgesville declining the penalty and accepting the result of the play, a Touchdown, the PI by rule was still assessed on the ensuing KO?

I didn’t understand the enforcement of the penalty on the kickoff. Was there a personal foul or unsportsmanlike conduct on Washington during the commercial break or as the announcers stated, despite Hedgesville declining the penalty and accepting the result of the play, a Touchdown, the PI by rule was still assessed on the ensuing KO?
I heard the announcers say it was declined as well. I never saw the official make that signal however. I believe he gestured while making the call they were going to enforce on the kickoff. I've seen that before. I'm sure some of the officials on here can shed some light.

Is it true AAA school Washington only had 21 dressed
Both AAA schools only had 20 to 26 dressed. Two of the largest schools in the state, in the fastest growing area in the region, and both had under 28 players. I still believe people are drawing a blind eye to the numbers issue in HSFB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT