ADVERTISEMENT

WORTH THE PRICE OF ADM.!

purpleace

All State Poster
Oct 22, 2010
YEA WE HAVE A KING TOO !TOUCHBACK !& 1 MOR YEAR! TOUCHBACK! YEA WORTH THE PRICE OF ................! ONCE IN ALIFE TIME PLAYER ! TOUCHBACK ! ENJOY! LONG LIVE THE KING!

YEA WE HAVE A KING TOO !TOUCHBACK !& 1 MOR YEAR! TOUCHBACK! YEA WORTH THE PRICE OF ................! ONCE IN ALIFE TIME PLAYER ! TOUCHBACK ! ENJOY! LONG LIVE THE KING!
I'm certain there's an interesting perspective in there somewhere. Just wish I could translate.

I'm certain there's an interesting perspective in there somewhere. Just wish I could translate.
I think he might be a hostage and has to type out messages on the phone he has hidden in his pocket to avoid detection.

Reactions: towpath94
I think he might be a hostage and has to type out messages on the phone he has hidden in his pocket to avoid detection.
he's a russian hacker trying to stir shit..the problem is none of us can figure out whether we should be offended or feel empathy.

Purple’s initial statement is rather easy to understand. He is correct, D. K. is a once in a lifetime kicker for Allegany County. If you haven’t seen him kick, I would encourage you to do so.

I, for one, wish him continued success. He is talented, athletic, and confident. Most importantly, he still knows the value of hard work.

I also believe he should be given very strong consideration for POY!

While in a much different way, I can only remember one area player impacting a game in the way D. K. continues to do, and that player was S. S. from AHS - rest his soul.

As for Purple, he continues to accomplish that in which he sets out to do...get a raz out of long-time and short-time posters who believe there is only one way to communicate. :)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT