ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be the 2nd best team in 1a this year?

CalPreps sneak peak has it

1. Fort Hill
2. Douglass (PG)
3. Dunbar
4. Catoctin
5. Southern Garrett

Wouldn’t sleep on Williamsport either. They return a good bit and I look for them to finish second in the west.

I'm telling you not to sleep on Gwynn Park!!! They are definitely in the Top 5 in 1A.
I’m assuming calpreps was talking about 1A west.. if not then yes gotta consider Gwynn Park and don’t forget Havre De Grace and Boonesboro . Southern looks undersized this year and have to replace almost entire line. Not to mention all of their road games consist of the best teams on their schedule.. including Gwynn Park! 5 and 4 could actually be a successful season with their schedule this year.

I’m assuming calpreps was talking about 1A west.. if not then yes gotta consider Gwynn Park and don’t forget Havre De Grace and Boonesboro . Southern looks undersized this year and have to replace almost entire line. Not to mention all of their road games consist of the best teams on their schedule.. including Gwynn Park! 5 and 4 could actually be a successful season with their schedule this year.
I believe boonesboro went to 2a in football and they dropped Williamsport to 1A. I could be wrong

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT