ADVERTISEMENT

What's going on at Frankfort?

towpath94

All State Poster
Nov 13, 2012
MINERAL SUSPENDS TEACHER/COACH
The Mineral County Board of Education voted to keep physical education teacher and Frankfort head football coach Kevin Whiteman on administrative leave, pending the outcome of an investigation. The basis of the investigation has not been made known, but has been confirmed by Mineral County Sheriff Jeremy Taylor. Following the executive session, the board also agreed to allow a student, who had been suspended, be allowed to finish that, and then be placed on a probationary period for a year.

Not going to go into detail, because at best what I've heard is second hand, but if the rumors flying through Mineral County are true, Kevin Whiteman may have coached his last game and taught his last class at Frankfort.

All guesses and speculation at this point. The rumor mill gets spinning like a top with these kind of stories, people think they have the inside scoop. Probably best to let this one go through the system.

I gotta think there's something there. The paper said he called and didn't want to be present. An innocent person would probably defend himself. I know I would!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT