ADVERTISEMENT

What time do the gates open? Catoctin vs Forthill

Baltimore is responsible for 60% of the entire GDP of Maryland. Allegany has received more government funding from the state than any almost any other county in the state. That new school on Haystack. More money came from Baltimore than came from Cumberland to build it.

The people in Catoctin were calling Cumberland a shithole because it is.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2019/05/07/poorest-cities-in-every-state-in-the-us/39431283/

And not just state... we are famously poor on a national level, ranking 370 out of 384 metropolitan areas in the country.
Baltimore had a GDP of 192 billion in 2017. Cumberland had a gdp of 3 billion.

https://www.bea.gov/news/2018/gross-domestic-product-metropolitan-area-2017

There are literally places in Cumberland I wont even drive through. We cant even have markets open at night because the crime is just way too high. Is it Baltimore, no, but does Cumberland have an awful crime rate? Absolutely.
We are literally only safer than 1% of cities in the US.

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/md/cumberland/crime

GDP:
"GDP is a measure of consumer spending (C) plus business investment (I) and government spending (G) as well as its net exports..."

Calculating government spending for GDP does not include welfare and social security and so forth. But the billions pumped into Baltimore for 'investments' of various sources are included. Those government billions going into Baltimore are not turned around and directed to places like Cumberland. They stay in the rat-invested, murder-haven that is Baltimore. Using GDP for Baltimore as a financial boon for the state as a whole does not really apply.

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/051415/how-calculate-gdp-country.asp

Also, Maryland is about to sock it to the state tax payers to fund even more money into the ultimate shit-hole pit: Baltimore public schools.

Last edited:
Baltimore is responsible for 60% of the entire GDP of Maryland. Allegany has received more government funding from the state than any almost any other county in the state. That new school on Haystack. More money came from Baltimore than came from Cumberland to build it.

The people in Catoctin were calling Cumberland a shithole because it is.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2019/05/07/poorest-cities-in-every-state-in-the-us/39431283//QUOTE]

So we can get some perspective on your situation, are you above or below the median household income figure listed in the USA Today article?

Would people stop saying that please. It just happened this year Allegany, Mountain Ridge, etc didn’t win games they normally win so FH didn’t get points from the teams they beat. Catoctin also has one loss
You can't control what other teams do, but you can control who you play. Getting sucked into playing teams way out of your league is being naive. People that want FH to play M'burg, Friendship, ECP do not have FH's best interest at heart, they want FH to lose and that is the only way it happens. You can play better competition than Silver Oak but you don't have to get in your head that FH is something they are not...they are an excellent 1A football team, nothing more nothing less.
I'll stop saying it when people stop the "not complaining" about everything Catoctin. If you don't want to deal with the parking or seating stay home.

in Cumberland we have an Opioid problem that happens everywhere but the problems in Cumberland started when the Prisons were built and brought many with problems to the area because it was cheaper to live here and be close to family members in prison and they just settled here and can make a good living selling to locals and killing them as well. Check out the Police Log every day and see how many are from Baltimore Area and Not Locals

Baltimore city
is the 21st-highest-income Maryland location by income per capita ($25,062)

Baltimore Schools? According to data obtained by WMAR-2 News, more than 2500 teachers have voluntarily left the school district over the course of the last three years.

These two educators are talking about their own school. Northwood Appold Community Academy II, or NACA II.

“I think the enrollment rate of the mice is higher than the students.”

“The truth needed to be told about what was going on with the children.”

They asked us to disguise their identities because they are worried speaking out may come with consequences and retaliation.

“Fear. Basically,” one of the teachers explained. “Fear of tarnishing my reputation. They are known for causing trouble.”

That is a fear only matched by the threat these educators say they faced every day inside the building.

“It’s violent in there,” the teacher stated.

“Every day there’s three or four fights in the school. Fires are being set,” recalled the other. “One student threw a book at a teacher and hit her in the eye.”

Project Baltimore analyzed school surveys for NACA II, which are filled out by students. Based on a scale of 1-100, 100 being the best, students are asked a series of questions, including if they feel safe in the classroom.

We also found only 24 percent of students surveyed they would stay at NACA II if given the option to leave.

“It’s a very bad atmosphere,” said the educator. “It’s unhealthy for the students to be there.”

One of the teachers told us of a student who was found with a pound of marijuana in his locker a few weeks before graduation. Project Baltimore isn’t identifying the student because disciple records are sealed. But we did find a lengthy criminal record for him outside of school. He is currently awaiting trial on 32 felony and misdemeanor charges related to armed carjacking last November. He’s out on $250,000 bail. Yet, he was allowed back in the school and walked at graduation.

b63d532658c2cd81b14de425dc73cf64.jpg

west-baltimore-vacant.jpg

President Trump Called it a Rat Infested Shit hole.... well Because it is

The Streets are Not Safe to Walk on let alone be having High School Sporting Events.

Hell I was at an Orioles Game a few years back and leaving to the parking lot there was 100's of rats running like a Parade and The locals said that's normal..... oh no the hell it's not normal
it may happen and you might be used to to it but there's nothing normal about it.

We had The Baltimore Riots a few years ago and we had to send in the National Guard to try to clean up the streets and they were told to stand down and allow the thugs to do whatever they wanted including beating on Police Cars, stomping on them as well because The Mayor was afraid to hurt their feelings...
Don't forget Elijah Cummings called it that first...Trump repeated his words from a speech he gave years earlier.

You can't control what other teams do, but you can control who you play. Getting sucked into playing teams way out of your league is being naive. People that want FH to play M'burg, Friendship, ECP do not have FH's best interest at heart, they want FH to lose and that is the only way it happens. You can play better competition than Silver Oak but you don't have to get in your head that FH is something they are not...they are an excellent 1A football team, nothing more nothing less.
I'll stop saying it when people stop the "not complaining" about everything Catoctin. If you don't want to deal with the parking or seating stay home.
There's nothing wrong with playing good football teams. You're not going to win every game. I personally think FH needs to play better competition. I don't really give a shit about having to go to catoctin if they want to be assholes o well already got the ticket's. And i don't want my alma mater the same school my kids attended to loose.

Reactions: BIGREDFAN08

I always go back to what the goal of an extra curricular activity actually is. In sports, is it to win a championship? Is it primarily to schedule non-competitive teams as a pathway to the goal. (Maybe get a few scholarships for a handful of kids?)

Or, is the supposed goal of sports in high school to provide each athlete with a competitive experience that, in turn, will make them a more rounded individual when entering society.

Reactions: RedPride97
I would say Montgomery and PG county by way of Annapolis. Baltimore is a money maelstrom, swirling away cash from federal and state alike.
Yes, Baltimore swirls it away to the rest of the state because no other place has the jobs. When one city is 60% of the state gdp... that's where most of the money comes from.

GDP:
"GDP is a measure of consumer spending (C) plus business investment (I) and government spending (G) as well as its net exports..."

Calculating government spending for GDP does not include welfare and social security and so forth. But the billions pumped into Baltimore for 'investments' of various sources are included. Those government billions going into Baltimore are not turned around and directed to places like Cumberland. They stay in the rat-invested, murder-haven that is Baltimore. Using GDP for Baltimore as a financial boon for the state as a whole does not really apply.

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/051415/how-calculate-gdp-country.asp

Also, Maryland is about to sock it to the state tax payers to fund even more money into the ultimate shit-hole pit: Baltimore public schools.
Just as the federal and state money was counted for Cumberland's GDP.
And all the money that Cumberland gets from state funding for wasted investments into Canal Place, doesnt come from Cumberland. It comes from the rest of the state and dies in the drug-haven, job-hating, teen pregnancy capital this is Cumberland. But that's the politics weve chose around here. If you have a positive integer for an IQ, you already know that the poorest parts of the state are also the most conservative.
Also, Maryland has hit up taxpayers twice in a decade to build in the poorest shithole county in Maryland - Allegany. Since Allegany county has no tax base, the county sure didnt pay for it.

Last edited:
Just so we are clear, how does me being above that average change the fact that Cumberland is the poorest city in the state?

Or, is the supposed goal of sports in high school to provide each athlete with a competitive experience that, in turn, will make them a more rounded individual when entering society.
And if you win championships that cant happen? You cant be competitive or well rounded if you win? What kind of horseshit are you selling?

Let me guess... you only can become more well-rounded if you play for a team that has a bunch of players quit before the season, multiple players quit during the season and the remainder of the best players getting hurt.

I always thought the goal of sports was to have fun playing a game. I hope you never coached your children. You would have taken that fun away from them.

Yes, Baltimore swirls it away to the rest of the state because no other place has the jobs. When one city is 60% of the state gdp... that's where most of the money comes from.

that's where most of the money comes from

No... GDP includes government money spent in that location. Not the sum total of wealth created in that location.

You fail to understand that government money directed to Baltimore, stays there. It is counted as GDP for the city but that money is not actual wealth created there, to be taxed, and spent elsewhere around the state.

And if you win championships that cant happen? You cant be competitive or well rounded if you win? What kind of horseshit are you selling?

Let me guess... you only can become more well-rounded if you play for a team that has a bunch of players quit before the season, multiple players quit during the season and the remainder of the best players getting hurt.

I always thought the goal of sports was to have fun playing a game. I hope you never coached your children. You would have taken that fun away from them.

This is not the best of your game here. Who in the hell said you can't be well rounded if you win. What the hell? Being well rounded is having players quit? What the hell?

Sports is competition. Sometimes you lose, not fun. Frankly I can't get a handle on any of this post. I am surprised I am even answering it.

that's where most of the money comes from

No... GDP includes government money spent in that location. Not the sum total of wealth created in that location.

You fail to understand that government money directed to Baltimore, stays there. It is counted as GDP for the city but that money is not actual wealth created there, to be taxed, and spent elsewhere around the state.
Not any more than you fail to understand that the government money directed to Cumberland from Baltimore stays Cumberland. It is counted as GDP here too. You do realize the state of Maryland also hands out funds to local and county governments, right? Despite posting it, you are also ignoring the taxes and fees that are part of GDP. You keep referring to the smallest part of GDP and treating it as the only part.

Not any more than you fail to understand that the government money directed to Cumberland from Baltimore stays Cumberland. It is counted as GDP here too. You do realize the state of Maryland also hands out funds to local and county governments, right? Despite posting it, you are also ignoring the taxes and fees that are part of GDP. You keep referring to the smallest part of GDP and treating it as the only part.

Baltimore is not the capital of Maryland. Annapolis spends the money. Furthermore, GDP doesn't include taxes. GDP is basically a way to measure final output/production by calculating aggregate spending.

This is not the best of your game here. Who in the hell said you can't be well rounded if you win. What the hell? Being well rounded is having players quit? What the hell?

Sports is competition. Sometimes you lose, not fun. Frankly I can't get a handle on any of this post. I am surprised I am even answering it.
Now you are finally grasping the lack of logic you put into these emotional posts you're always making. Frankly, all you're missing from this one is a "Robinette" reference and the delusion would have been complete.

You literally asked if sports are about winning or being competitive, as if you couldn't be both (hence the reason you used the word "or"). Granted, we can all see it was a jab at FH, which you now disingenuously play coy about, but I have never known anyone who played sports just to become a more well-rounded adult. Especially since most adults stop playing sports.

Don't back out now... You are the one who asked the ridiculous and poorly constructed question. Stand by it.

Baltimore is not the capital of Maryland. Annapolis spends the money. Furthermore, GDP doesn't include taxes. GDP is basically a way to measure final output/production by calculating aggregate spending.
Annapolis is a city and incapable of spending money. The government spends the money. Where the seat of government is located has no bearing how much can be spent. Anyway, Annapolis couldnt create the money from thin air. I raise a collection from the community to give you for a kidney transplant, do you actually think that since I handed you the money, I'm the only one who gave? You wouldn't give credit to the largest donor? Just me because I handed you the check?

Furthermore, the government funding you say is part of GDP, are you saying that doesn't come from taxes? Taxes and GDP are very much entwined.

"The tax-to-GDP ratio is a ratio of a nation's tax revenue relative to its gross domestic product (GDP), or the market value of goods and services a country produces. ... Taxes and GDP are generally related. The higher the GDP, the more tax a nation collects. Conversely, countries with lower taxes produce a lower GDP."

Now you are finally grasping the lack of logic you put into these emotional posts you're always making. Frankly, all you're missing from this one is a "Robinette" reference and the delusion would have been complete.

You literally asked if sports are about winning or being competitive, as if you couldn't be both (hence the reason you used the word "or"). Granted, we can all see it was a jab at FH, which you now disingenuously play coy about, but I have never known anyone who played sports just to become a more well-rounded adult. Especially since most adults stop playing sports.

Don't back out now... You are the one who asked the ridiculous and poorly constructed question. Stand by it.

I always go back to what the goal of an extra curricular activity actually is. In sports, is it to win a championship? Is it primarily to schedule non-competitive teams as a pathway to the goal. (Maybe get a few scholarships for a handful of kids?)

Annapolis is a city and incapable of spending money. The government spends the money. Where the seat of government is located has no bearing how much can be spent. Anyway, Annapolis couldnt create the money from thin air. I raise a collection from the community to give you for a kidney transplant, do you actually think that since I handed you the money, I'm the only one who gave? You wouldn't give credit to the largest donor? Just me because I handed you the check?

Furthermore, the government funding you say is part of GDP, are you saying that doesn't come from taxes? Taxes and GDP are very much entwined.

"The tax-to-GDP ratio is a ratio of a nation's tax revenue relative to its gross domestic product (GDP), or the market value of goods and services a country produces. ... Taxes and GDP are generally related. The higher the GDP, the more tax a nation collects. Conversely, countries with lower taxes produce a lower GDP."

"The tax-to-GDP ratio is a ratio of a nation's tax revenue relative to its gross domestic product (GDP), or the market value of goods and services a country produces. ... Taxes and GDP are generally related. The higher the GDP, the more tax a nation collects. Conversely, countries with lower taxes produce a lower GDP."[/QUOTE]

That is a statement about comparative ratios. They are related.... get it... related. But taxes are not included in GDP.... get it. Related... not part of. Percent of GDP does not include taxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annapolis is a city and incapable of spending money.

First tinted windshields and now taxes. What an abysmal poverty of mind

There's nothing wrong with playing good football teams. You're not going to win every game. I personally think FH needs to play better competition. I don't really give a shit about having to go to catoctin if they want to be assholes o well already got the ticket's. And i don't want my alma mater the same school my kids attended to loose.
Agreed, get there early, fill the hill - WITH FORT HILL!!!!

Reactions: RedPride97
Just gonna leave this here.... this is the Catoctin Radio Station talking shit... like I said Before Kick their Ass in that Cornfield
77057672_2513968598651821_6990736839690682368_o.jpg
Again... where is the shit talking? The 52 steps quip? This doesnt even come close to stuff people say on here.

What the hell has happened to the masculinity in this country? It's getting old watching people continuously cry about their feelings being hurt.

Again... where is the shit talking? The 52 steps quip? This doesnt even come close to stuff people say on here.

What the hell has happened to the masculinity in this country? It's getting old watching people continuously cry about their feelings being hurt.
I dont see this a shit talking. I just see it as stupidity on top of excuse making. Trick lighting and 52 steps is why they lost last year? We stomped them by 50

we are fans on a message board. This is the local radio station and TV crew that is doing the game, there is a difference, if u don't think so tune in and I'm sure u will hear people in their ear all night long....
Yes it's shit talking FH will be showing this to their players and I'm sure they will be fired up and go for The Kill and if this games turn into a blowout it will probably get UGLY
Just one man's opinion, I just hope FH kids keep their composure and don't get kicked out and have to miss the finals next week

That is a statement about comparative ratios. They are related.... get it... related. But taxes are not included in GDP.... get it. Related... not part of. Percent of GDP does not include taxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annapolis is a city and incapable of spending money.

First tinted windshields and now taxes. What an abysmal poverty of mind
There was factually only one ratio there though. GDP itself is not a ratio. Taxes themselves are not a ratio. The higher a place's GDP is, the more taxes they generate. The more taxes a place generates, the more money its put into the state coffers to pay for projects. You have heard of the general tax fund, right?

Baltimore is not the capital of Maryland. Annapolis spends the money.

Is there any other evidence you wish to provide on how much better the education system has become since you left it?

Last edited:
we are fans on a message board. This is the local radio station and TV crew that is doing the game, there is a difference, if u don't think so tune in and I'm sure u will hear people in their ear all night long....
Yes it's shit talking FH will be showing this to their players and I'm sure they will be fired up and go for The Kill!!
They are a private radio station and tv station, guaranteed free speech by the constitution. There is no difference. Just people who like to cry about it.
There was literally no shit talking, and if you think FH needs to constantly look for slights the way you do to get ready to play a state semifinal games, you never put on the uniform.

I always thought the goal of sports was to have fun playing a game. I hope you never coached your children. You would have taken that fun away from them

As Herm Edward's said, "Hello! You play to win the game!"

That post was removed and replaced with a very generic "Go Cougars, beat FH" kinda message.

LoL....seems like Thurmont got some of that New Deal / WPA money as well. I guess a History degree isn't a fan favorite there.

https://livingnewdeal.org/projects/camp-david-development-thurmont-md/

https://livingnewdeal.org/projects/catoctin-mountain-park-thurmont-md/

https://livingnewdeal.org/projects/cunningham-falls-state-park-thurmont-md/

https://livingnewdeal.org/projects/foxville-road-improvements-thurmont-md/

My guess would be more "New Deal" Dollars spent per capita near Thurmont then Cumberland......

Reactions: bigdawgrefwmd
They are a private radio station and tv station, guaranteed free speech by the constitution. There is no difference. Just people who like to cry about it.
There was literally no shit talking, and if you think FH needs to constantly look for slights the way you do to get ready to play a state semifinal games, you never put on the uniform.
Yeah I know You are the Football Guru, life guru and Politics as well.....
I'm not crying, I'm telling u it will be ugly, I'm telling you FH feels as this was shit talking, one of us knows this and one of us doesn't because they don't have anyone close to the program.
and let me know if u want to see old game film, I can dig out the old VHS tapes if need be

LoL....seems like Thurmont got some of that New Deal / WPA money as well. I guess a History degree isn't a fan favorite there.

https://livingnewdeal.org/projects/camp-david-development-thurmont-md/

https://livingnewdeal.org/projects/catoctin-mountain-park-thurmont-md/

https://livingnewdeal.org/projects/cunningham-falls-state-park-thurmont-md/

https://livingnewdeal.org/projects/foxville-road-improvements-thurmont-md/

My guess would be more "New Deal" Dollars spent per capita near Thurmont then Cumberland......
Dont see any stadium in that list, which is what they mentioned. Try to stay on topic.

Yeah I know You are the Football Guru, life guru and Politics as well.....
I'm not crying, I'm telling u it will be ugly, I'm telling you FH feels as this was shit talking, one of us knows this and one of us doesn't because they don't have anyone close to the program.
and let me know if u want to see old game film, I can dig out the old VHS tapes if need be
Not the guru, but obviously someone who is more than capable of teaching you. You've been crying from the beginning. You're still crying. I'm telling you that you dont know what FH is feeling because you arent onbthe team, and never were.

> one of us knows this and one of us doesn't because they don't have anyone close to the program.

Its obvious you made it personal, that's what I've been saying. You made it about your feelings instead of facts. That's your entire MO.

There's cancel culture for you. Too many people like BigDawg got triggered.

This is why we cant have nice things anymore.
funny when a liberal talks about being triggered..... I'm all for Freedom of Speech, I just know you are free to speak but there can also be consequences for that as well.

See I was in a local bar 3 years ago as I run the Local Dart League as I own all of the Local area dart machines and such and a guy was running his mouth and he was free to do that, I punched him in his jaw and paid for his surgery so yeah there is consequences for actions all the time. Would I have been fired from a normal job? Yes because that would be the Consequence from that but since I work for myself, it's all good. btw make sure when you're out and about in Cumberland you put some money in the Touchtunes or AMI Machines, it's Christmas time and my family needs some things.
I lost some cash out of pocket and got banned from that bar and I took my boards & jukebox out of the bar and cost that bar about 60k per year estimated and yet the league still goes on and that said bar is now out of business. Would I do it all again? Absolutely with a Smile!!

Last edited:
Not the guru, but obviously someone who is more than capable of teaching you. You've been crying from the beginning. You're still crying. I'm telling you that you dont know what FH is feeling because you arent onbthe team, and never were.

> one of us knows this and one of us doesn't because they don't have anyone close to the program.

Its obvious you made it personal, that's what I've been saying. You made it about your feelings instead of facts. That's your entire MO.
Obviously I'm too old to be on the Team and I never went to FH
it's Fact that this radio station was taking digs at FH and Cumberland by this posts and again yes they are free to do so but again they may get some of it back tonight in return and if this were a College or Pro Announcer they would of been replaced on air or suspended. it happens all the time and I'm not even saying that it should or that would be right to do so.
it's funny that someone that doesn't care about FH football doesn't have any family playing or coaching is so worried about it even though they hate Fort Hill for what they did to them 20+ years ago

see any stadium in that list, which is what they mentioned. Try to stay on topic.
You must not of read where they said the stadium was paid for by their tax dollars.
so you're saying because they are saying it was spent on the Stadium at Greenway that someone shouldn't let them know they have a bunch of freebies paid for by the state taxpayers?
Yeah that makes sense about as much as Hillary should of been President because she won the Popular Vote and not the Electoral like it was all of the sudden rigged for Trump or that Baltimore is paying for everything in Allegany County because they have so much money coming in even though Baltimore City.
Beginning this week, every student in the city, regardless of income level, is being offered free breakfast and lunch under a federal program that allows school districts to eliminate a decades-old meal-subsidy structure for students in high-poverty schools.

SO WHERE DO YOU THINK THIS MONEY IS COMING FROM???????????????????????

funny when a liberal talks about being triggered..... I'm all for Freedom of Speech, I just know you are free to speak but there can also be consequences for that as well.

See I was in a local bar 3 years ago as I run the Local Dart League as I own all of the Local area dart machines and such and a guy was running his mouth and he was free to do that, I punched him in his jaw and paid for his surgery so yeah there is consequences for actions all the time.
I lost some cash out of pocket and got banned from that bar and I took my boards out of the bar and cost that bar about 60k per year estimated and yet the league still goes on and that said bar is now out of business. Would I do it all again? Absolutely with a Smile!!
Not as funny you actually getting triggered.

You just admitted you got so triggered that you battered a guy just for using words. You just admitted that you took your ball and went home because of of your emotional reaction at that bar. Meaning you responded to your emotional reaction with yet another emotional response.

That's because emotions and feelings drive all of your opinions and decisions. You dont kidnap your friends kid sister if you base your decisions on facts and rational thought.

As your Pharaoh Ben Shapiro says, "The facts dont care about your feelings."

Obviously I'm too old to be on the Team and I never went to FH
it's Fact that this radio station was taking digs at FH and Cumberland by this posts and again yes they are free to do so but again they may get some of it back tonight in return and if this were a College or Pro Announcer they would of been replaced on air or suspended. it happens all the time and I'm not even saying that it should or that would be right to do so.
it's funny that someone that doesn't care about FH football doesn't have any family playing or coaching is so worried about it even though they hate Fort Hill for what they did to them 20+ years ago

You must not of read where they said the stadium was paid for by their tax dollars.
so you're saying because they are saying it was spent on the Stadium at Greenway that someone shouldn't let them know they have a bunch of freebies paid for by the state taxpayers?
Yeah that makes sense about as much as Hillary should of been President because she won the Popular Vote and not the Electoral like it was all of the sudden rigged for Trump or that Baltimore is paying for everything in Allegany County because they have so much money coming in even though Baltimore City.
Beginning this week, every student in the city, regardless of income level, is being offered free breakfast and lunch under a federal program that allows school districts to eliminate a decades-old meal-subsidy structure for students in high-poverty schools.

SO WHERE DO YOU THINK THIS MONEY IS COMING FROM???????????????????????
The fact is your feelings make you think the radio station is talking shit. As we've established, you respond purely out emotion and feeling.

You must not of read where their stadium wasnt paid for with federal subsidies. Youre saying that using county tax money to fund your own stadium is the same as saying federal money to fund it? So when federal money goes to foreign aid, you think you paid for it, but when it goes to a stadium, you think you didnt?
That's as stupid as saying Americans chose Trump to be president when he received three million fewer votes than his opponent. It is less stupid than thinking that Allegany is completely self reliant on it's own tax base, and that Baltimore doesnt contribute the most towards Maryland's tax revenues.

You have actually allowed yourself to be brainwashed into thinking that your taxes pay for immigrants in California, but that taxes from Baltimore dont pay for the stadium. That's your understanding of taxes because you are incapable of actually thinking for yourself.

Reactions: BoyznBlue

Funny how for 20+ years you didnt give a rat's ass about FH, but now are a born-again Sentinel, tasked with protecting her honor from all enemies, foreign or domestic.

Funny how for 20+ years you didnt give a rat's ass about FH, but now are a born-again Sentinel, tasked with protecting her honor from all enemies, foreign or domestic.
I root for my Family, My Town, My City and My County No Matter What, Bishop Walsh, Allegany, Fort Hill, Allegany College, Frostburg State.
if you get your jollies from watching your friends and neighbors kids losing to a Team from Frederick or Baltimore County that's your prerogative and Yeah we think way different, I don't think a dime of taxpayer money should go to illegals no matter which state they are in, they shouldn't be here. They shouldn't receive anything from taxpayers and for all I care lock em up or send them back in bags....

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-0C8gpAmWRo6lB1f2QmkZTmfXumEv5pZXZf_vzigurmgc

I root for my Family, My Town, My City and My County No Matter What, Bishop Walsh, Allegany, Fort Hill, Allegany College, Frostburg State.
if you get your jollies from watching your friends and neighbors kids losing to a Team from Frederick or Baltimore County that's your prerogative and Yeah we think way different, I don't think a dime of taxpayer money should go to illegals no matter which state they are in, they shouldn't be here. They shouldn't receive anything from taxpayers and for all I care lock em up or send them back in bags....

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-0C8gpAmWRo6lB1f2QmkZTmfXumEv5pZXZf_vzigurmgc
Inventing shit talk that isnt there isnt rooting for anyone, its crying because your feelings were hurt. You neither played nor coached at FH, so have no stake in it. If you take it personal when any player from any team in this county loses, you need to reprioritize your life. If you feel that you are the annointed defender for all county teams, who do you think annointed you?

I dont determine my sports loyalties based on imaginary lines drawn by the government, but the government seems to be extremely involved in your life, and you seem to like that.

And no, we dont think the same... of course the president doesnt think like you either. He gladly hires them at his resorts and has them coming over at record numbers.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/trump-organization-undocumented-workers

https://time.com/5566997/trump-border-crossings-immigration/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT