ADVERTISEMENT

Update on TV broadcasts, streaming, etc. ROKU added.

Commercial Video

Varsity Poster
Sep 26, 2008
The HD upgrade of the live truck will be finished tonight. I'm also finishing up provisioning some new online services for expanded content delivery.

We now have a HD ROKU streaming channel for the games so people can watch on their big screen TV's or on the mobile app just like Netflix. On your ROKU streaming device, go to the channel store (free) and search for "Boxcast". Add that channel and then search it for "Commercial Video"

Another option is to go to our website http://www.commercialvideoservices.com/webcasts.htm to view on PC / mobile devices.

Games will be on on Atlantic Broadband channel 20 as well.

Friday, August 31
10 PM
Atlantic Channel 20
HD Streaming on ROKU "Boxcast" Channel / Commercial Video
Loyola at Fort Hill
same -day

Weekday replay:
Tuesday, September 4
7PM
Atlantic Channel 20
Loyola at Fort Hill
replay

Reactions: Waggle Pass
Roku is huge for me since I don't have cable anymore. That is a great upgrade. Thanks for all your hard work.

So the game will be in HD now? If so, that's awesome!!!
from my understanding the game is recorded in HD and streamed in HD online and now Roku but it will be an SD broadcast on Atlantic Broadband due to the channel restriction from ABB

Correct. I have to down-convert just the Atlantic Broadband feed. There MAY be a sign of improvement on channel 20 as I'm sending a better signal, even though it's down-converted.

Also, regular DVDs can purchased like before and now Blue Ray as well.

May need to jailbreak your Firestick to find that channel. Like when you're adding Kodi and other third party apps.

Reactions: CamperGrad1999
Mine is jailbroken, just haven't had the chance to look into the channel just yet. Im assuming after the weather stoppages tonight there won't be a game to stream anyway til next week

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT