ADVERTISEMENT

University@ Mt. RIDGE

KHSGT77

Junior Varsity Reader
Nov 6, 2012
What are your thoughts? After watching University against Keyser in a scrimmage I think Ridge's fullback has a big game.

University has not played up to their expectations this year. Ridge seems to have hit their stride. Both lost to John Marshall early in the season . Both need this win to stay in the playoff hunt. This has all the makings of a great game that could go down to the last possession. My call is Ridge by a TD, but they have got to cover those WR's

If Mountain Ridge does not make mistakes, I think they have a great chance of winning. I will take Mountain Ridge 34 - 20. It will come down to Mountain Ridge not making the mistakes and their linebacker getting to the QB. University has a great basketball team and probably would be a good pick up for BW.

Reactions: beall02
Should be an interesting game. University likes to throw and Mt. Ridge will have to pressure the QB and play well in the secondary to prevent the big play. I think the longer MR can stay in the game the better chance they will have to pull out a win. Looking over UHS schedule it seems that defense may be their weakness.

It really is a huge game for both teams. I believe Mountain Ridge can win this game but University has some weapons. Wonder if Coach Holgerson will be there, quick trip from Morgantown, less than an hour away.

This is a huge game for the Ridge. They win this game and you can think about playoffs. It will still be hard but you can start to think about it. You lose and your have to run the table and they have Fort Hill and Keyser still on the schedule.

Reactions: camper21502
I will agree they are playing the best right now. They could easily be 6-0 right now. Don't let that week two 42-7 loss to Hedgesville fool you. That game was tied towards the end of the first quarter and MR was driving to take the lead. They fumbled the ball. HHS scored on the next play. Took the lead. Forced a 3-and-out and then MR had bad snap on punt. HHS converted and a 7-7 game that looked to be 14-7 MR was all the sudden 21-7 HHS. It all snowballed from there. The opening game is one that still sticks in the craws of Miner fans. I look forward to seeing that they can do with Northern, Spring Mills, Fort Hill and Keyser.

If Mountain Ridge does not make mistakes, I think they have a great chance of winning. I will take Mountain Ridge 34 - 20. It will come down to Mountain Ridge not making the mistakes and their linebacker getting to the QB. University has a great basketball team and probably would be a good pick up for BW.
Gave University and extra TD. You have been pretty good at predicting games so far this year. Hats off to you.

Reactions: cumbfanatic
Don't forget that UHS played without their starting QB. I still think MR wins but it would have been a much closer game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT