ADVERTISEMENT

Ty Johnson..... 98 yard Kickoff Return for a TD

Lagmeister

Hall of Fame Poster
Nov 2, 2007
Against Michigan.... National recognition right there!

Last edited:
Michigan. (Not Michigan State). Ty is explosive, he needs the ball in his hands more.
Through the first half, he's leading the Maryland running backs in carries and is last in yards.

I do love high school football fans who think they are smarter than Division I coaches.

He was referring to today's game. But you have to realize Maryland's offense does not rely on one back, it's motion and deception and spreading the ball around, also MD has some other really good backs. McFarland is a beast so you're not going to leave him out of the offense all together. Ty is a different runner than McFarland so there are places for both of them in the offense.

Reactions: OneRing
He was referring to today's game. But you have to realize Maryland's offense does not rely on one back, it's motion and deception and spreading the ball around, also MD has some other really good backs. McFarland is a beast so you're not going to leave him out of the offense all together. Ty is a different runner than McFarland so there are places for both of them in the offense.

17 - 7 at the half. Ty has the only score for MD.

To be honest, there isn't anybody lighting the stat sheet up for the Terps today. The Terps have 47 total yards of offense through the first half.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/boxscore?gameId=401012876

Want to try again?

Bwaaaahahaha! The guy who doesn't understand what the first half in a football game is calls someone else a dolt. Like I said, its hilarious watching hs football fans who dont even know that games have halves, think they are smarter than DI coaches.

Here's something you never do - admit when You're wrong.

My apologies, I misread your statement, thinking you were referring to this point in the season up to the half. You're normally biased posts caused me to chalk it up to another unfounded, critical OneRing post.

Here's something you never do - admit when You're wrong.

My apologies, I misread your statement, thinking you were referring to this point in the season up to the half. You're normally biased posts caused me to chalk it up to another unfounded, critical OneRing post.

Why would I admit Im wrong when I'm not?

And dont blame you wearing your red-colored glasses on me. Everyone knows you're another Sentinel Justice Warrior, who will argue against facts like you did here, just because you dont like what the facts say.

I spoke to an entire D1 Coaching staff today about Fort Hill. They’re amazed that in 2018 a HS team can run 90% of the time and be 5-0 and have been to 5 straight state championships. Coach Gallante (Bucknell OL Coach) said “Thats dominance! If you can line up and move 11 people that know you’re going to run 9 times out of 10; you’re doing it right.” I’ve talked to many D1 Coaches in the last year, who have nothing but admiration for Fort Hill and Coach Appel.

Towson-Rob Ambrose, UConn-Edsel, Washington State “-OL Coach Miller, BYU-OL Coach Pugh, Eastern Michigan OL Coach-Luke Meadows, etc...

Reactions: Waggle Pass
I spoke to an entire D1 Coaching staff today about Fort Hill. They’re amazed that in 2018 a HS team can run 90% of the time and be 5-0 and have been to 5 straight state championships. Coach Gallante (Bucknell OL Coach) said “Thats dominance! If you can line up and move 11 people that know you’re going to run 9 times out of 10; you’re doing it right.” I’ve talked to many D1 Coaches in the last year, who have nothing but admiration for Fort Hill and Coach Appel.

Towson-Rob Ambrose, UConn-Edsel, Washington State “-OL Coach Miller, BYU-OL Coach Pugh, Eastern Michigan OL Coach-Luke Meadows, etc...

What does this have to do with this thread?

Besides proving that all you have to do is slurp Fort Hill to get likes?

Btw, Towson and Eastern Michigan arent DI.

You mentioned D1 Coaches. I thought I’d enlighten you on what D1 Coaches think about Western MD football and Fort Hill. So there wouldn’t be any confusion.

You mentioned D1 Coaches. I thought I’d enlighten you on what D1 Coaches think about Western MD football and Fort Hill. So there wouldn’t be any confusion.
Again, this thread is about Ty Johnson and I commented on how fans here think they know more than the DI coaches who Ty plays for.

The words fort hill were literally never mentioned until your post. You may have taken over as the most touchy poster in this forum if you felt you need to throw out name drops to defend FH and its coaches when no one even mentioned them.

I'm assuming youre either related to or are Coach Appel at this point. No one else would come running with irrelevant information like you did otherwise. But please, if you have any other off-topic praise for FH, create you're own thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigsavage
So “red colored glasses” and “Sentinel Justice Warrior” isn’t bringing up Fort Hill in this thread? Ok. Sorry OneSynapse, I mean OneRing.

So “red colored glasses” and “Sentinel Justice Warrior” isn’t bringing up Fort Hill in this thread? Ok. Sorry OneSynapse, I mean OneRing.
So red and Sentinel are the words 'Fort Hill?' Your deflection is as sound as your offense, Coach Appel. Or should I say Dead, Blight and Through?

Btw, I talked to an NFL coaching staff today and all they did was make fun of the college coaches Dead, Blight and Through mentioned.

'Randy Edsall is a joke. How he has a job is beyond me. He just allowed 55 points to Memphis. 'Eastern Michigan has a football team?' 'Where the hell is Towson?' 'No one has even heard of those guys.'

Bill Belichick, Sean Payton, John Harbaugh, Mike Tomlin, Sean McVay.

Reactions: RedPride97
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT