ADVERTISEMENT

This board will be on suicide watch when...

Why anybody from keyser would trash Cumberland i don't know i mean the last time FH beat the shit out of keyser me and my son stopped at sheetz for gas and the police and rescue squad were in the parking lot for an od in a car at the gas pump.
Now you know how everyone else in Allegany county feels about going to South End. I know you live in a glass house and have a huge pile of rocks in the corner, but dont be tempted to throw them.

Last edited:
Now you know how everyone else in Allegany county feels about going to South End. I know you live in a glass house and have a huge pile of rocks in the corner, but dont be tempted to throw them.
Your assuming that i live in south end
No i will throw rocks you want me to hit Columbia street with a couple how about center or mechanic street as has been said its everywhere i don't even live in town when me and wife started looking for a new house that was the one stipulation nothing in town. I did grow up in south end and it ain't what it used to be thats for sure but neither is the rest of the town ****ing shame

Your assuming that i live in south end

No i will throw rocks you want me to hit Columbia street with a couple how about center or mechanic street as has been said its everywhere i don't even live in town when me and wife started looking for a new house that was the one stipulation nothing in town. I did grow up in south end and it ain't what it used to be thats for sure but neither is the rest of the town ****ing shame

Where did anyone assume where you live?

Why not hit Maryland Avenue? Or Oldtown Road? Or Virginia Avenue? The rest town might not be what it used to be, but it's still better than South End ever was.

It's not very smart to say it's bad everywhere, but only bring up Keyser.

Where did anyone assume where you live?

Why not hit Maryland Avenue? Or Oldtown Road? Or Virginia Avenue? The rest town might not be what it used to be, but it's still better than South End ever was.

It's not very smart to say it's bad everywhere, but only bring up Keyser.
You dumb ass what part of its everywhere do you not understand all i did was point out to the dumb piece of shit you are defending its in his area to but on a side note old town rd still looks allot better than Columbia st

You dumb ass what part of its everywhere do you not understand all i did was point out to the dumb piece of shit you are defending its in his area to but on a side note old town rd still looks allot better than Columbia st

I agree. Matter of fact, I'm going to take my horse for a ride on that Oldtown Rd this evening. I might ride until I just don't feel like I can ride any longer.

Reactions: RedPride97
The part where you only mentioned Keyser, Piedmont and Elk Gardens? You points are almost always retarded, but you have gone full retard here. You dont go full retard son. There's a reason all the shit in Cumberland goes to south end, dickwad

The part where you only mentioned Keyser, Piedmont and Elk Gardens? You points are almost always retarded, but you have gone full retard here. You dont go full retard son. There's a reason all the shit in Cumberland goes to south end, dickwad
Thats was to let the other dumb ass it's in his town to understand you dumb ****er

Except those were the only ones you mentioned at that point, shitstain
Man you are clueless aren't you i was making a point that geno's shit hole isn't any better than Cumberland is that simple enough for you to understand

Man you are clueless aren't you i was making a point that geno's shit hole isn't any better than Cumberland is that simple enough for you to understand
You can't be that stupid. Please tell me you aren't that stupid. How can you make the point when you didn't mention Cumberland until I did, dickhead? Go ahead... say something even dumber than you already have.

You can't be that stupid. Please tell me you aren't that stupid. How can you make the point when you didn't mention Cumberland until I did, dickhead? Go ahead... say something even dumber than you already have.
You are truly clueless

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT