ADVERTISEMENT

Sherando

PWA Docket 7323

Junior Varsity Poster
Jul 27, 2015
At a birthday party today and talking some football with the dads like me forced to be there, the topic of Sherando came up. Rumor mill is that they won't honor the 1 and 1 contract with FH. They will happily have FH back there again this year, but don't plan on making the trip to Greenway. Any truth to this?

At a birthday party today and talking some football with the dads like me forced to be there, the topic of Sherando came up. Rumor mill is that they won't honor the 1 and 1 contract with FH. They will happily have FH back there again this year, but don't plan on making the trip to Greenway. Any truth to this?

I think yenz confused Sherando with Clearfield.
Clearfield will not honor the contract and return the game to Greenway. Sherando will be at Greenway in 2016.

Said it once and I'll say it again, "Been watching high school football for a few years, we'll leave the number out to protect the innocent, in my "expert" opinion, that was one of the best high school games I have attended." Since then I have had opportunity to speak with several FH players about said team. Many replies were "They're for real!" and "Better bring yer A game when playing them!" Didn't hear one negative comment towards this team. I don't think Sentinel Sam can match the entrance made by "Chief Crazy Horse on the Appaloosa" unless he can ride a wheelie on one of the band's four wheeler's all the way around the track and finish it up with a back flip off the cargo rack! Just saying....

Reactions: sentinel-nurse
Sherando was honored to have Fort Hill at Arrowhead , but I could never see them backing out of a contract ever. It would be a first time I ever seen it happen. But don't expect a strong team coming up there this year, they will always put a respectable team on the field but this year will be loaded with sophomore talent .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT