ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor or not?

FHHS#1

Junior Varsity Poster
Oct 28, 2010
I heard today that Logan Milburn quit football at Allegany. Moving up Llewellyn from JV's. And JV team is already without Trey McGee. Any truth to this?

Have not heard this one but I would be all for moving Llewellyn up. That kid is a beast...

I heard that Santa Claus isn't real and it really was our Mom and Dad's who didn't get us anything for Christmas when we were kids? Has anybody heard anything?

Last edited:
Milburn is gone. Doubt he is the last. The two coaches that introduced this new offense have the boys so messed up they can't move the ball. The D coordinator moves players on a whim then teaches them nothing. The head coach allows all this to happen and cares not. And then there is the Principal who is quite content watching athletes good coaching could win with be ruined by this group of men. Somehow this destruction of the once great pride and tradition of Alco football needs to be reversed.

It's not rumor. Alco had a couple players quit and key positions do to coaching decisions

Milburn is gone. Doubt he is the last. The two coaches that introduced this new offense have the boys so messed up they can't move the ball. The D coordinator moves players on a whim then teaches them nothing. The head coach allows all this to happen and cares not. And then there is the Principal who is quite content watching athletes good coaching could win with be ruined by this group of men. Somehow this destruction of the once great pride and tradition of Alco football needs to be reversed.

What new offense? Isn't it basically the wing-T out of the pistol? And didn't the JV run it last year with some success?

Changes were made Thursday before the Keyser game mainly positions which the players didn't agree with. Milburn was moved to second team

Milburn was moved to second team so he quit. I guess he was'nt a team player... The good news is Llewellyn and Preaskorns son has moved up from JV to Varsity...

Reactions: towpath94
Actually I should'nt say Milburn was'nt a team player. If I had a coach like Preaskorn I would probably quit too... I am hoping Preaskorns bucket list is complete once he gets to coach his son and he steps down...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT