ADVERTISEMENT

Record attendance for the 1A game?

Waggle Pass

Hall of Fame Poster
Apr 5, 2002
Cumberland, Md via Pittsburgh, Pa
Don't know what the record is for attendance for the 1A game, but this year's may be it. A friend said that HDG is taking at least three fan buses to the game. "The whole town is gonna be there." Also told me that the coach was on a morning radio show today. Didn't say much about FH , but agreed with the show's host that all the pressure is on Fort Hill.

Everyone has a high expectation for Fort Hill, so I agree with them saying that the pressure is mostly on them. HdeG just needs to play their own game and hope that Fort Hill doesn't wear them down. I think it will be a closer game than most people believe.

What are they mad about? They have exceeded expectations and are the odds on favorite. No reason for a chip on their shoulder.
I would rather see them like the teams of the past 2 seasons, methodical, all business and bone crushing.

One of the attendants at M&T during the 2013 game told me that was the biggest crowd he had ever seen for a high school game and he had been there since it opened. It would be nice to see even half as many fans setting across from us.
I think it will be business as usual when they take the field.

Reactions: sentinel-nurse
What are they mad about? They have exceeded expectations and are the odds on favorite. No reason for a chip on their shoulder.
I would rather see them like the teams of the past 2 seasons, methodical, all business and bone crushing.
hit up Twitter see why talk to some of the players...Told there to young, lost to many seniors ,no leadership, was lucky to even be above 500 on the season , Sherando was gonna kick there ass why show up for the game , ect ect .. I could do this all day .. For one it's football only way to play is angry

Reactions: sentinel-nurse
I work with people from Martinsburg, there's a lot of people from there area coming to support Fort Hill !!

Lmao. They thought they were ready for that game. Sigh. Why I hate hearing smack before the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT