ADVERTISEMENT

ONE DOWN, FOUR TO GO!

bleedred

Franchise Poster
Oct 16, 2001
One Championship recorded for a Western Region team last night with three to go for a sweep. Throw in the fact that Frostburg is still alive and well in their quest for a National title and football is looking pretty good in our area. Maybe UMD would have more success if they moved west.

One Championship recorded for a Western Region team last night with three to go for a sweep. Throw in the fact that Frostburg is still alive and well in their quest for a National title and football is looking pretty good in our area. Maybe UMD would have more success if they moved west.
Don't know if anybody noticed this last night but when Milford went up 27-22 #6 for Milford, who is a phenomenal talent, went out of his way to go over to the Linganore student body section and taunt them. Why does anybody ever think that's a good idea? At that moment I didn't just want a west region team to win I wanted a Baltimore City team lose. Guess #6 isn't taunting anybody now.

Don't know if anybody noticed this last night but when Milford went up 27-22 #6 for Milford, who is a phenomenal talent, went out of his way to go over to the Linganore student body section and taunt them. Why does anybody ever think that's a good idea? At that moment I didn't just want a west region team to win I wanted a Baltimore City team lose. Guess #6 isn't taunting anybody now.

Bad idea by #6 but let's not forget these are 16 and 17 year olds we're talking about. Some kids are very mature but unfortunately other kids get caught up in the moment and don't make wise decisions. If you want to cherry pick bad behavior we could be here forever. On Facebook this week people were showing video of a FH player taunting Lackey's team at the end of the game. The actions of individual teenagers don't reflect on the team as a whole.

Bad idea by #6 but let's not forget these are 16 and 17 year olds we're talking about. Some kids are very mature but unfortunately other kids get caught up in the moment and don't make wise decisions. If you want to cherry pick bad behavior we could be here forever. On Facebook this week people were showing video of a FH player taunting Lackey's team at the end of the game. The actions of individual teenagers don't reflect on the team as a whole.
yeh I brought that up in a thread right after that game. as a fh person i was p'd! That is not acceptable. Somebody said a Lackey player provoked it but what people see is the fh guy reacting. It was noted that the coaches son was the one that immediately pulled him away and took him back to the team...bravo to him for reacting so quickly.

FH has had a lot of taunting penalties this yr. There were a few in just the 2 games with Alco.. It's weird because FH teams are usually disciplined.. You don't see this from them most years..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT