ADVERTISEMENT

Northern score 26 points in both games tonight

Yes, and props to both FH coaching staffs. Varsity starters probabaly played about a half, and JV subsituted freely early on.

Reactions: cumbfanatic
Very odd. Northern beat Mountain Ridge and had a close game with Alco
Northern isn't that bad. FH pressure defense last night was scary good, and they shot lights out. Perfect combo for b-ball. (Two things they didn't do well against Alco) Best shooting night of the season in my opinion. Defense creating offense.

Berlin is 15-1 only loss coming to New Town a MD 2A school that has a great team, ranked 16 in the Maryland Poll, probably top 5 in the entire Baltimore area.

Berlin is 15-1 only loss coming to New Town a MD 2A school that has a great team, ranked 16 in the Maryland Poll, probably top 5 in the entire Baltimore area.
I wonder what offers the Prosser kid at Berlin might have? Local coaches have told me he is very legit.

Reactions: ravemwp
I wonder what offers the Prosser kid at Berlin might have? Local coaches have told me he is very legit.
He is very Mikey like, deadly shooter who makes his whole team better. Prosser is a little bigger, Mikey a little quicker. Both are great scorers playing within the team concept. Give Mikey the defensive edge, due to previous level up in competition. Not sure of his offers, but being a junior, his prime time will be this years spring and summer aau season. Thats where these guys make their bones nowadays. Not sure what happened statistically in the first game, but something tells me that the point difference between the two wouldn't be 37-4 again.

I googled Pace Prosser football and basketball, says he was 2A all state defensive back selection. Yes, he is the qb. His qb numbers look very good. Very talented athlete he scored 31 against Alco.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT