ADVERTISEMENT

Nice quote from Kent County coach

On the other hand......

"I am embarrassed for the boys from Fort Hill. Their parents, fans and coaches have 0 class or sportsmanship and it is sad."

One of the KC player's mother who apparently didn't hear the KC fan who said before the start "Fu** Fort Hill. They ain't played nobody". loud enough to make sure it got noticed. That got the FH fans on that side fired up and they had to let them know they weren't playing Cambridge this week.

I'm so sick of hearing about Kent County. We won't be hearing about them again for another 25 years, they got their 15 minutes of fame and will now forget about football, period.

Strange that the City Police stand at that corner yet they didn't see a thing. They ran their mouths and wound up getting clobbered by a much better team. They need to let it go.

On the other hand, Fort Hill needs few games for next year, if they really felt that they got a raw deal, maybe they should work something out with the big Red and host them in a game next year.

Strange that the City Police stand at that corner yet they didn't see a thing. They ran their mouths and wound up getting clobbered by a much better team. They need to let it go.

On the other hand, Fort Hill needs few games for next year, if they really felt that they got a raw deal, maybe they should work something out with the big Red and host them in a game next year.

If we promised to shorten the game and feed them Chic Fil A, they might agree to it. Look at it this way, they had their best player in 20 some years, a real superstar, and credit to the kid, he was legit, he just didn't have much of a supporting cast. They were a 50 point underdog with him to FH, what do you think they will be futuristically without him? He was their Tavon Austin, and that's the best they could do. I doubt we'll be hearing much about them again.

I'd like to quote the stupidest song in the history of ever...

"Let it go..."

KC player's mom in now claiming handfull of coins were thrown at Kent County when they went into the locker room at halftime. C'mon guys, fessup.

Not true at all... I was down there, but also wasn't a single police officer. Only the ambulance crew, that was asked "did you hear him say that"... for the response to be "aww you can't be saying that". They wasn't paying attention

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT