ADVERTISEMENT

Lennon Squires

WR seems to be his natural position. I do think that he should change his name to Mr. Velcro!

Ive said it once, Ill say it 20 more times...I am so glad to see this kid still a significant part of the offense. The coaches made a good switch on the QB issue, but an even better move was assuring that this senior stayed active on the offense. That shows that in addition to solid decision making, they also are able to find the strengths in each player to get the best 11 on the field at any given time.

41 was playing with broken bone in his hand for a few games is what I was told . Fact or not 41 did well in 7on7 .. I do believe he will be at tackle next season...

Tight end or tackle, couldn't tell ya, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. I will tell you this, #41 is an awesome young man with an awesome personality, this family loves that young man. He'll play anywhere the coaches ask him, I am gonna punch him in the arm for dropping that ball though. He'll just smile about it and say, "Thank you sir, may I have another?".

Reactions: sentinel-nurse
Tight end or tackle, couldn't tell ya, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. I will tell you this, #41 is an awesome young man with an awesome personality, this family loves that young man. He'll play anywhere the coaches ask him, I am gonna punch him in the arm for dropping that ball though. He'll just smile about it and say, "Thank you sir, may I have another?".
Punisher don't get me wrong I love to see him at TE... but yes he is the type that just will give you all he has no matter where he lines up... Just like you I just want to see him do well , very likable great young man..

Reactions: sentinel-nurse
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT