ADVERTISEMENT

Kudos to the Allegany kids

I think it’s ridiculous that you call Keyser chickenshit Just because they wouldn’t play fort Hill. They were clearly out classed.

All those Fort Hill wins before the last 12-15 years was when Fort Hill had twice as many students as Keyser.Same with their series lead against Martinsburg. The difference is Keyser played Fort Hill when they were twice as big as Keyser but Fort Hill ran from Martinsburg when the enrollment numbers turned in Martinsburg's favor.

So Keyser dropped Fort Hill so now they're good.lol.Keyser is 7th all time in wins in West Virginia and have 3 titles.All in 2A.Fort Hill had what one title before they dropped to little 1A.Congrats on all those little school titles.Fort Hill seems to love being the big fish in a little pond.Helmick should call Hancock.After all they are in the same class.lol.
Totally ignoring that WV 2A and MD 1A are practically the same size.

playing prevent.But leave it to someone from Fort Hill to highjack a thread giving Alco credit for something.Fort Hill fans are so insecure.Insecure people aren't capable of giving anyone else credit because of their own mental weaknesses.

Sorry if that seemed a little harsh . I was responding to Geno who is obviously trying to stir things up. Like almost all FortHill fans, I am an Allegany fan also. Like I’ve said before, I listen to their games and root for them. I point out Fort Hill flaws too but I never understood the hatred for fort hill football.[/QUOTE]

No worries Tony.. it's a two-way street. There's always been angry fans on both sides of the track, and there always will be until consolidation. I'm sure a few of them will find a way to still be angry even after that happens lol.

And I couldn't agree with you more, because unless Alco is playing FH, I really like to see FH win games, especially the big ones against big time opponents like that squad from Florida a year or so back. But living on one side of town and hating the other sides football team to me is incredibly stupid. I'm all about the rivalry, always have been, because we're from a small town and that's what makes the game that much better and more meaningful. But actually hating the other side?

Some dudes need to get a role model... preferably one that's not a 17 year old kid who isn't your own. There's probably a Kermit the Frog iced tea meme for that.

Reactions: Tony54
All those Fort Hill wins before the last 12-15 years was when Fort Hill had twice as many students as Keyser.Same with their series lead against Martinsburg. The difference is Keyser played Fort Hill when they were twice as big as Keyser but Fort Hill ran from Martinsburg when the enrollment numbers turned in Martinsburg's favor.

So Keyser dropped Fort Hill so now they're good.lol.Keyser is 7th all time in wins in West Virginia and have 3 titles.All in 2A.Fort Hill had what one title before they dropped to little 1A.Congrats on all those little school titles.Fort Hill seems to love being the big fish in a little pond.Helmick should call Hancock.After all they are in the same class.lol.

You'd have to go back probably 40+ years before you see FH enrollment that was "twice the size" of Keyser.

Speaking of Alco, just saw where Scott Bauer was named Asst VP at Washington Middle. Will that mess with his ability to continue coaching? I was under the impression that administrators can't coach

Speaking of Alco, just saw where Scott Bauer was named Asst VP at Washington Middle. Will that mess with his ability to continue coaching? I was under the impression that administrators can't coach
yeah his coaching is over now

I guess they totally went away from giving Appel that job

Is this newer? Didn't Toby Erich coach as the VP at Allegany?

Is this newer? Didn't Toby Erich coach as the VP at Allegany?

I know. I really am not sure, that's why I was asking. Is it just football? Or does it have to do with not being at the school where you coach?

Makes me wonder about Scott coaching baseball too.

Reactions: cumbfanatic
My senior year at forthill Calhoun was assistant vp and still coached a couple seasons after that maybe as an assistant vp you can still coach

Pretty sure as long as you are at a middle school you can still coach. I personally don't think he will coach football but i bet he won't give up baseball

The administrative position requires that the employee not coach. They can finish the season they currently are coaching. After that season is over they cannot.

Scott Bauer will be the baseball coach at Allegany this year and for a couple of more years after that even if he is the asst principal at Washington. If I end up wrong I will eat crow

If he is ACTING vice principal he may not be considered in an administration position. His official title may not have changed. If the VP thing doesn't become permanent I expect he'd go back to his original position, but if he is formally assigned as VP then I think his coaching days are done.

Scott Bauer will be the baseball coach at Allegany this year and for a couple of more years after that even if he is the asst principal at Washington. If I end up wrong I will eat crow
You might be correct. Not sure. Just going by the fact other head coaches were told it was one or the other. Not sure what the title means exactly.

I'll say this about Scott...I've known him personally going on 3 decades now. They don't get much better as a person or coach. Love that dude. Everyone should spend one summer weekend in June on Scotty's annual baseball trip.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT