ADVERTISEMENT

It's quiet

Chuckle, chuckle, snort, snort...the game didn't end until about 40 minutes ago. Chill out. I'm certain there will be plenty of chatter.

It was an outstanding high school football game.

The better team won.

It's almost eery in here its so quiet. I feel like I'm at an Alco game.

That was a pretty quick trip home from CR, fanatic.

It was an exciting game. Lots of twists and turns and early season blunders by both players and coaches alike. I think FH can take away working on tackling, being smarter football players, i.e.. fewer penalties, long snapping needs work, better coaching decisions, and maybe we found ourselves a QB!

Reactions: 5punisher3
It was an exciting game. Lots of twists and turns and early season blunders by both players and coaches alike. I think FH can take away working on tackling, being smarter football players, i.e.. fewer penalties, long snapping needs work, better coaching decisions, and maybe we found ourselves a QB!

is over, helluva run. FH got out coached tonight, Keyser is a BEAST! 125 yds in penalties was a killer. Brayden Brown simply amazing, we were lost without Harden on the left side and Raen running up the middle. Run defense was horrible, where was the 6-2? Graves needs to be the QB going forward. Kudos to Keyser!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT