ADVERTISEMENT

How dumb is this....

Lagmeister

Hall of Fame Poster
Nov 2, 2007
Alco only down by 6 and they get a starter ejected!! How much stupidity can one team display?

Last edited:
Which player?

I don't know. Sadly I only tuned in for about one minute... heard it happen and tuned out. They had Southern 3rd and 22 after a penalty and got goaded into a fight. Bullshit play. Thank God they will never see the playoffs.

It was one of starting lbs. Now he's out for homecoming.. Same crap happened last yr. against Southern a week before homecoming.

It was one of starting lbs. Now he's out for homecoming.. Same crap happened last yr. against Southern a week before homecoming.

I can understand frustration because they are already out of the playoffs; but a coach needs to instill some personal dignity in each athlete as to how they play each game and how they want to be remembered for the year. This kid's year is over and and he hurts the team. It's just sad.

Reactions: towpath94
Should have a good line, good defense a real good fb and 2 good running backs. They have a making of a real real good team, but they are horrible and not a team at all. Ive think its been said for a while, there entire coaching staff needs cleared out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT