ADVERTISEMENT

Good Luck to the Sentinels

cumbfanatic

Franchise Poster
Sep 13, 2009
Good luck to Fort Hill. The playoff run will be a little tougher this year, but no one should stop that machine. We will be cheering for you as we are preparing for basketball. Lol.

Ditto to my Alco comrades above. I only watched the first 15 minutes or so of the Homecoming replay yesterday, but that's all I needed to see. I knew FH had great depth at every position and certainly a lot of talent, but what impressed me most is their execution. It was as good as I've seen.

I've mentioned this analogy before - FH did what we did years ago. Scheduled a couple big time games during the regular season to get them ready for tough games near the end. I think the two tough games they had, one of them they squeaked out a win and the other took a loss, prepared them even better for what they did last weekend and for what they're about to do. They've definitely got what it takes to win the title again this year. My money's on them.

So good luck to Big Red, and just know that the logical Allegany fans here on the board are pulling for you. Looking forward to seeing you guys bring another title home to Cumberland.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT